PDA

View Full Version : Coco Puff the Ghoul

Medusa
10-31-2009, 11:38 AM
I have a Halloween candy bowl with a hand in it that is motion sensitive so that when you reach in for a piece of candy, it moves and a voice says "Thank you! Happy Halloween!" Well. Coco Puff could not leave that thing alone. Could not. He put his paw in there so many times that after about 5 minutes of hearing that ghoulish voice, I had to turn it off. When I turned it back on later, it's apparently stuck now and the voice goes continuously. Honestly. I've also had to turn off my motion sensitive flying witch because Boo figured out that if he jumps from the table to the countertop and back again, that the witch will fly on her broom and cackle. Same scenario. He had a ball jumping back and forth so that I had no choice but to turn that off, too. It was beginning to sound like a haunted fun house around here. :p

My Coco Puff the Ghoul and Boo Bear my Halloween cat. I be lovin' dem.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-31-2009, 12:01 PM
They just want to make sure you are in the Halloween spirit!!! What sweeties! Kisses from me please? :love:

happylabs
10-31-2009, 12:30 PM
LOL...that is so funny. And they say cats are not smart. He is entertaining himself!

catmandu
10-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Aww!:(:(
Now Coco Puff and Boo are wondering wht those funny voices are talking to them any more!!!:(:(
Our Cats need Halloween Fun too.
Please reactivate the voices,
Thank You from The Found Cats!!!!:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
10-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Too funny.:) This sounds like something a kid would do.:) Sometimes I think that I have 5 toddlers instead of 5 cats.;)

momcat
10-31-2009, 03:37 PM
Aw gee, Ma, they were just enjoying some Halloween fun. I hope your resident sweeties get a few treats today.

phesina
10-31-2009, 06:20 PM
How funny! Trick or treat!

Medusa
10-31-2009, 06:22 PM
The rest of the Fur Posse all run whenever a beggar comes to the door but not Coco Puff. He stands right there and looks them over. Yodie ran for the hills! One gal said "That's the biggest Siamese cat I've ever seen!" He's not that big but I guess maybe to strangers he looks that way. I'm amazed at how many kids are afraid of cats. They cringe and hold onto their parents whenever they see one. One father said "Don't worry, the kitty won't come outside". Sad cuz my Fur Posse wouldn't hurt anyone. As a matter of fact, a couple of them would probably go home w/them! LOL

katladyd
10-31-2009, 06:33 PM
I have a bowl like that! Mine also laughs a ghouish laugh and the eyes light up! It stays on my desk at work. It's bad enough when my students play with it, but my cats? I have a meezer also and I know what he'd do to it!:D

cassiesmom
10-31-2009, 07:03 PM
Raoul Boop, you were having Halloween fun! And Boo, you are a perfect Halloween kitty! Medusa, please give the Fur Posse some hugs and snuggles from me!

astrid
10-31-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm laughing like crazy just imagining those two!!!
They're so smart and funny!!! :D

Please give them extra halloween treats from me!!!

Vermontcat
11-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Coco Puff is too cute with his nosey nose and pokey paws.;)
You gotta love the Meezers and their need to get into everything.:)

Milly & Izzy liked watching the trick-or-treaters from the safety of the window until they came up the front walk.
Once they were spotted by the kids they would jump down and head for cover!
They really don't like to be around small children in general and the costumes scare them even more!
My daughter wore fuzzy bunny ears for Halloween and they were both afraid of her!