PDA

View Full Version : I miss my Heidi

Miranda_Rae
10-31-2009, 12:23 AM
I am doggyless for two weeks!!! :(:(:( My parents took my doggy to ND to go visit my grandma and go hunting with her (shes a bird dog) and I feel SOOOO lonesome without her. I have no idea what to do without her. Unfortunately I couldn't go with because I have to work. And on top of that they won't let my fiancee come visit me (i live with them) while they are gone cause it looks bad. :( So i am very lonesome and its driving me NUTS being without her. I miss my baby girl! :(

pomtzu
10-31-2009, 06:19 AM
And on top of that they won't let my fiancee come visit me (i live with them) while they are gone cause it looks bad. :(

That's no real problem that can't be solved. You just go visit him. :p

Miranda_Rae
10-31-2009, 08:19 AM
Hahaha see I work all the time, and he lives 200 miles away from me. :(

MonicanHonda
10-31-2009, 10:41 AM
:( That sucks. But I know how the fiancee thing goes. My hubbie and I weren't allowed to spend the night together till we were married. lol :) As for your puppy. I'm sorry, but at least she's having fun! :) She will be back soon. :)

Miranda_Rae
11-01-2009, 03:44 PM
YYAYYYY i DO get to see her this week!!! I'm drivin out there late on Tuesday night and I get to see her late Tuesday night and all day Wednesday and some of Thursday and then I'm coming back. Thats a short trip to go ten hours away. HAHA I cant wait tho. I'm so excited!:D