PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Card List Update

zippy-kat
10-07-2002, 08:09 PM
Ok guys, I think we need to start a new thread--it's gettin' a little confusin'....

I am taking addresses for the snail-mail list and these are the ppl who have pm-ed/emailed me, thus far:

Sara Luvs Her Tinky
Uabasson
Lynne Stankard
KrazyAboutKatz
Miss Meow
Nomilynn
NoahsMommy
Edwina's Secretary
Margaret
Adore My Dogs
Anna_66
Cincy'sMom
Karen/Paul
Wolf_Q
Owner of 3 Dogs
Shais_Mom
Lut
JackiesDaisy1935
WolfLady
Logan
Koxka
Ramanth
Delidog
CountryWolf07
JenniferT
jenluckenbach
The Anti-Pam
Kohala
Felicia's Mom
FloppsyLadySally89
Wayne0214
Cataholic
(and of course myself)

If you don't see your name on here and want to participate, PM/Email me!

Rottieluver45
10-07-2002, 08:12 PM
Is it ok if I post the e-mail lists?

Nomilynn
10-07-2002, 09:08 PM
Rottie, please do.. its fun to see who we'll be exchanging with!!

Rottieluver45
10-07-2002, 09:26 PM
Ok! I`ll have it up in a sec!

Rottieluver45
10-07-2002, 09:32 PM
OK here`s the list for the E-mail cards!

Ok.. Theses are the peoples e-mail adresses that I have:
(10/7/02)
Wolf_Q
Edwina's Secretary
NoahsMommy
anna_66
C.C.'s Mom
Miss Meow
Nomilynn
krazyaboutkatz
AmberLee

New people(10/8/02):
shais_mom
Casper & Kitty
wolflady
Koxka

(10/9/02)
toughCookie
Lut
Felicia's Mom
delidog
Rottieluver45

(10/10/02)
Cookiebaker
Andie

(10/11/02)
Randi
CountryWolf07
FloppsyLadySally54
Ramanth

Any one else! PM me or e-mail me with your adress!
Delidog I think you e-mailed me your e-mail adress but I don`t know where I put it so could you please send it to me agin? Sorry!

Nomilynn
10-08-2002, 01:13 AM
please do sign up for one of the lists! I am so looking forward to the opportunity to interact with pet talkers outside of the forums!! :D :D

zippy-kat
10-08-2002, 01:18 PM
bumping this up so you can see the new additions (found on the "original" list)

Rottieluver45
10-08-2002, 05:53 PM
I`m gonna update the list after this post so check to see if you`re on it!

ramanth
10-09-2002, 11:21 AM
I sent ya a PM zippy kat. :D

delidog
10-09-2002, 09:18 PM
Hi all...Rottieluver..i resent for you...
thanks,
delidog

Rottieluver45
10-09-2002, 09:27 PM
I got it! I added my self to the list too! I`m gonna add new people now!

Kfamr
10-10-2002, 07:08 AM
Well... I was just thinking how i'd LOVE to be on the list... but because of financial reasons... i'm not sure if we'll have money to send them ....... I'll ask my parents aobut it again thisyear though.

wolf_Q
10-11-2002, 12:51 AM
KayAnn, you *must* be on the list! Plleeaaase! :D Rachel too! A book of stamps is around $6, right? And for the cards--hey, homemade ones are even more special! :D

Nomilynn
10-11-2002, 01:05 AM
You could always just do the emails too! :D

Kittensaremylife
10-11-2002, 10:03 AM
this is a little confusing but my email in [email protected]

Rottieluver45
10-11-2002, 10:22 AM
So do you want me to add your name to the list Kittensaremylife?

FloppsyLadySally54
10-11-2002, 07:58 PM
Interesting how about maybe a week ago I sent Zippy my e-mail but it has not been read......well whatever.

zippy-kat
10-11-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally54
Interesting how about maybe a week ago I sent Zippy my e-mail but it has not been read......well whatever.

I didn't receive an email or PM from you FLS54.... ?

Rottieluver45
10-11-2002, 09:15 PM
Zippy I have her adress I`ll pm it to you!

FloppsyLadySally54
10-11-2002, 09:33 PM
I didn't receive an email or PM from you FLS54.... ?

Well that is what I meant. No matter how crazy people think I am I still believe somebody is tracing my PMs. Thanks Rottie, that is weird why you didn't get it Zippy!:eek:

10-16-2002, 09:21 AM
Yipie !!! I am already looking forward to a wall full of Christmas cards !!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/peanuts010.gif

Cataholic
10-16-2002, 11:10 AM
Please don't yell at me...but, what is this all about? I want to participate! (Yet I don't even know what it is, how strange is that?):confused: :confused:

NoahsMommy
10-16-2002, 01:58 PM
Cataholic,
We are goig to be sending Christmas cards to each other. This is open to everyone, but is voluntary. If you want to send a card in the mail send a PM to Zippy-Kat with your address. If you want to send an email card send a PM to Rottieluver45.

It's really fun to get all those cards and/or emails during Christmas. It really makes the holiday special. :D

Miss Meow
10-16-2002, 06:01 PM
Just a question. If PTers are on both the snail mail and e-mail lists, do we send them both or just a snail mail?

This is going to be so much fun!

NoahsMommy
10-16-2002, 06:45 PM
Miss Meow,

I'm going to do both, because I put my names on both. I figured it'll be easy to send the same card to everyone via email. :)

Felicia's Mom
10-16-2002, 08:59 PM
I have decided to be on the snail mail list too. I have a dumb question. Do I put down my real name or my board name?

Nomilynn
10-16-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Just a question. If PTers are on both the snail mail and e-mail lists, do we send them both or just a snail mail?

This is going to be so much fun!

I'm not going to duplicate. If I send someone a snail mail I'm not going to email :)

Karen
10-16-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Felicia's Mom
I have decided to be on the snail mail list too. I have a dumb question. Do I put down my real name or my board name?

Both - your real name so the post office will deliver it to you, and your Pet Talk name so we'll know who you are! ;)

kohala
10-16-2002, 10:52 PM
Where's the original thread? I'll be PMing you both! I love cards!!!

krazyaboutkatz
10-16-2002, 11:49 PM
I put my name on both lists so I can snail mail the people in the U.S. and Canada and I can e-mail the people in Europe. That way I can send something to everyone. :) This is going to be so much fun. :D

toughCookie
10-17-2002, 12:59 AM
I would love to send/receive email cards!
do you have my email address? how do I get the other's email
addresses?

AmberLee
10-17-2002, 01:21 AM
RottieLover45 is collecting the list of people who want to send email cards. Sometime closer to Christmas (late November?) she'll forward this list to participants.

Zippie-Kat is collecting the list of snail mail card participants.

PM (or email) if you want to participate.

At least this is my understanding. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

jenluckenbach
10-18-2002, 05:59 AM
Zippy kat, is ths snail mail list at the begining of this thread current? Or will you be updating it futher down the thread?
Any way, I'll be going with the old fashioned snail mail and hope I don't go broke ! LOL

FloppsyLadySally54
10-18-2002, 06:34 AM
I have to get permission to do it first because Karen said it was the law and my mom said she would do it when I get home from school today so don't count me out just yet!!!:o

zippy-kat
10-18-2002, 09:27 AM
*bUmP*

~new people have been added~

RockyRoad
10-18-2002, 04:17 PM
OK count me in again Zippy my mom sent the permission e-mail to Karen!!

10-25-2002, 10:02 AM
Britt , why don't you just send e-mail cards ?? it is easy and doesn't cost ye anything !!

Another question : when and how will we get the list with addresses please ?? Please do not forget that cards from Europe tak e while to get to the USA !!!

RockyRoad
10-25-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by lut
Britt , why don't you just send e-mail cards ?? it is easy and doesn't cost ye anything !!

Another question : when and how will we get the list with addresses please ?? Please do not forget that cards from Europe tak e while to get to the USA !!!

1. I like making snail mail cards better, it is more fun!
2. Yeah, where are we gunna get everyone's adresses?
3. I won't forget the Europe people!! I should send those earlier, right? How long might it take to get them there? Well obviously you will not know the exact time, but about how long?? A few days, right? Not more than a week right?

One more thing....I do not see my name on the list.:( Well I'll wait because Zippy needs some personal time and does not need me bugging her.

Karen
10-25-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by lut

Zippy-kat's coordinating the snail-mail list, and she will email it to everyone in plenty of time.

zippy-kat
10-25-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by lut

I will email and/or PM you the list of addresses. Another member alerted me that it sometimes takes 7wks for overseas mail to arrive, therefore I'll be sending the list out the first week of November.

I promise I haven't forgotten you guys!

toughCookie
10-26-2002, 12:47 AM
I will email and/or PM you the list of addresses. Another member alerted me that it sometimes takes 7wks for overseas mail to arrive

good idea, I was going to post it, that it does take several weeks, so its good to get them mailed as soon as possible:)

10-26-2002, 06:38 AM
Great , I 'm looking forward to this !!!!http://www.smilies.nl/party/dance2.gif http://www.smilies.nl/party/dance2.gif http://www.smilies.nl/party/dance2.gif http://www.smilies.nl/party/dance2.gif

RockyRoad
10-26-2002, 08:52 AM
Me too!!! My friends are going to be so mad when they see how many Christmas Cards I get this year!! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!

Miss Meow
10-27-2002, 07:44 PM
I was checking out the Australia Post site to see how much it costs to send cards overseas. I won't post the link as I think I'm the only Aussie here. But ...

For those in America, there is a cool international postage calculator on the US Postal web site:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

Maybe there are sites for England, Belgium, Spain, Canada etc that we can post here?

kohala
10-27-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
I was checking out the Australia Post site to see how much it costs to send cards overseas. I won't post the link as I think I'm the only Aussie here. But ...

For those in America, there is a cool international postage calculator on the US Postal web site:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

Maybe there are sites for England, Belgium, Spain, Canada etc that we can post here?

Thank you again, MM!!!! =^.".^=

I bookmarked the site, as I was wondering what lind of postage I would need!! Can't wait to get the list!!!!!!

koxka
10-28-2002, 09:01 PM
.....for posting this link !

I'm not going to post the link of the Spanish mail. There's Sirocco from Spain too , but haven't seen her in the list..so I have to do it by myself.

Zippy-Cat , I'm very sorry to bother you at this moment.But could you please send my the list ?
A friend of mine is leaving to the USA on Nov. 5 th. And she has agree to sent my x-card from there .
And there's only one week left.:eek:
And no x-cards yet at the stationery:o

wolf_Q
10-29-2002, 12:08 AM
Hey KayAnn! Get your butt on that snail mail list, ya hear??

RockyRoad
10-29-2002, 07:42 PM
Hey just to tell everyone, I ptomise I will get cards, both e-mail and snail mail to everyone on the lists! And they will be great since I am already working on them!