PDA

View Full Version : Speak Honey!

Kfamr
10-07-2002, 05:53 PM
Today i taught Honey to speak ;D

To listen to her click >>HERE (http://www.geocities.com/llenroc28/HoneySpeak.html) <<

Give it a while to load the sounds, it should play automatically after the page loads completely. :D

Cookiebaker
10-07-2002, 06:15 PM
That is SOOOOOOOOO awesome!! Malone is going crazy trying to find the puppy! *LOL* :D

sasvermont
10-07-2002, 06:18 PM
Very cute. My cats popped their furry heads up to see what was making the noise!

Gabe left the room!:(

Kfamr
10-07-2002, 06:24 PM
Lol! Honey was looking around when i played Simba's recording!:p

Cookiebaker
10-07-2002, 06:25 PM
Do you have a recording of Simba too?

Kfamr
10-07-2002, 06:36 PM
Yeah but it's on my other computer.... hold on a sec i'll record one on the comp and load it on a page.

Andie
10-07-2002, 06:51 PM
Katie and Bull heard her all the way in my room

ownerof3dogs
10-07-2002, 08:05 PM
Oh my god my dogs where going nuts. Felice ran over to me and started to smell as if a was hiding a puppy in my shirt.:D
Then I put the speakers on the ground and a 3 of them where cocking the heads it was so cute.

That is so great that you tought honey to speak.

turner
10-07-2002, 08:31 PM
I couldn't hear it! I turned my speakers all the way up and still nothing. :(

sammi
10-07-2002, 09:22 PM
You are just too darn smart! My dogs came in from outside to see what the heck was going on! Well why don't you talk to us KayAnn so we can hear your voice? How did you do that?

anna_66
10-07-2002, 09:26 PM
KayAnn, that was great! Huney just couldn't figure out where the sound was coming from:confused: You should have seen her, it was so funny! Now she's laying on my feet under the desk (guess she wants to be there in case that doggie comes back!).

BTW...I too would like to know how you did that! I'd love for you all to hear Roxey howwwwwl!

aly
10-07-2002, 09:48 PM
Hehehe, Lolly ran up and kept tilting her head to the side, then she started growling and barking at my hard drive!! HEHE!

AdoreMyDogs
10-07-2002, 10:12 PM
:) I am in my office which is on the main floor, and both dogs are (or were) sound asleep upstairs and they came running downstairs to see what it was :) Now I have some really curious pups sitting next to me :)

She sounds SO cute :) Boy, her voice is still so "puppy".

Tina
10-07-2002, 10:33 PM
He..He.. At first my husband thought it was our bird feathers making the noice. Then he said that is a puppy. Then he figured out it was the computer. He told me to stop messing with him:rolleyes: None of my animals came running though.

wolf_Q
10-08-2002, 12:50 AM
Awww that is so cute! I just listened to it at midnight, so the only dog who could hear it is Nebo in my room....but he's in bed. She has a really high pitched bark! Nebo's is a lot deeper...of course he's gotta be "manly" right? lol. Nebo knows speak too, and he will also howl when you howl. Somehow he really gets going with the howling with my dad.......it was very amusing listening to them tonight....

My dad, Reggie, AND Nebo howling together. lol. I'm going to have to record it sometime, if I can get the sound to work right. Reggie has a really high-pitched voice when he howls.

Nomilynn
10-08-2002, 01:19 AM
That's so cool! My cats didn't notice, or if they did I didn't notice them noticing :p

Logan
10-08-2002, 07:10 AM
Too cute, KayAnn!!! :D My girls didn't hear it because they are outside barking at the garbage truck. The only one in here is Murphy (who is deaf :( ), so she didn't hear a thing! I'll play it again later for Honey and Lilly. :)

Pam
10-08-2002, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by turner
I couldn't hear it! I turned my speakers all the way up and still nothing. :(

Me too. :(

ellensy
10-08-2002, 11:13 AM
beethoven's ears perk right up!!! hehe, cute. :)

lovemymaltese
10-08-2002, 01:04 PM
cute, thanks for sharing. What a proud moment for you. :)

sammi
10-08-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by ownerof3dogs
Oh my god my dogs where going nuts. Felice ran over to me and started to smell as if a was hiding a puppy in my shirt.:D
Then I put the speakers on the ground and a 3 of them where cocking the heads it was so cute.

That is so great that you tought honey to speak.

Been a long time since you have posted! Keep in touch you might want to think about doing the Christmas card thing again this year! Let you know if we still plan on doing it again.

Blustang24
10-08-2002, 03:49 PM
LOL! I just played they sound of Honey for Honey, and she perked her ears up and got all excited about her own bark...lol what a dork lol

Sam's My Baby
10-08-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Blustang24
LOL! I just played they sound of Honey for Honey, and she perked her ears up and got all excited about her own bark...lol what a dork lol

LOL! she has such a cute bark!:D :)

Blustang24
10-08-2002, 05:13 PM
lol thanks! it's almost ear piercing :eek: BUT cute:D

Andie
10-08-2002, 05:35 PM
Katie and Bull were finally able to see what was making that noise and it was too cute. Bull ran up and cocked his head for a bit then started howling. Katie ran in figured out it was on the computer and left.

ownerof3dogs
10-08-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by sammi

Been a long time since you have posted! Keep in touch you might want to think about doing the Christmas card thing again this year! Let you know if we still plan on doing it again.

Ya I now. I was so busy with school last year( High school senior) that I didn't have time to post. But now that I graduated and taking a year off before I go to college, I can return to my favorite place to be HERE And I definatly want to do the Christmas cards again. It was so great getting all those cards:D

-Diana