View Full Version : Trick or Treat Thursday #340

RICHARD
10-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Knock, knock-

Who is it?

Just open the the door!

Who is it?

Ahem, Trick or Treat!

It's the ORC dressed up like Dorothy Gale, complete with Ruby Red Slippers!

ORC,
What did David do to you?
I need a drink....:D

-----------------------

Sweet Bloody Jane
2 tablespoons sweet-and-sour sauce
11/2 ounces rum
1 to 2 mint leaves
Juice of half a lime
1 to 2 strawberries, diced
1 ounce soda water
Sprite
1 to 2 small chunks dry ice

Line glass with sweet-and-sour sauce to look like drizzles of blood. Add rum and muddle 1 mint leaf, lime juice and strawberries. Add soda water. Top off with Sprite. Add dry ice. Garnish with mint. Makes 1 cocktail.
Note: It's safe to drink while the dry ice is fogging, but do not eat the dry ice

lvpets2002
10-28-2009, 04:44 PM
:p Heard a good one on TV this morning.. Trick or Treat just smell my feet & give me something to eat.. Just gives me what ever the bar is serving.. I am for sure going to need it if I have to see Orc in this Outfitt with Red Slippers.. :D

Pinot's Mom
10-28-2009, 04:46 PM
You ARE kidding about that drink, right? It comes with a WARNING!:rolleyes:

Toto, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore! I need something to get rid of the Dorothy vision! I'll take my usual, please, vodka and diet ginger. It doesn't go with Halloween candy, but we'll get to that later in the week....RIGHT, ORC?!! There is still candy, isn't there??

I guess I'm stopping at the store, too!;)

RICHARD
10-28-2009, 05:04 PM
:p Heard a good one on TV this morning.. Trick or Treat just smell my feet & give me something to eat.. Just gives me what ever the bar is serving.. I am for sure going to need it if I have to see Orc in this Outfitt with Red Slippers.. :D

Just click your heels and One DOTD!
:)
DONE!

PM,

You reminded me of a funny segment on a video clip show I like...it's name?
THINGS YOU CAN'T UNSEE! They show wacky clips that are really strange, the Orc may have this one down!

One Vodka and ginger?

DONE!

slick
10-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Well, the day wasn't as bad as I thought. My boss from H backed me up 100% so I guess I shouldn't say too much about her. :o

Bartender: one extra large ice cold beer please and I feel like something greasy - maybe a cheezeburger and onion rings. MMM, that would go down good. :D:cool:

Speaking of Toto and Dorothy - I sure do miss Doroth39. I must give her a call this weekend.

RICHARD
10-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Well, the day wasn't as bad as I thought. My boss from H backed me up 100% so I guess I shouldn't say too much about her. :o

Oh, oh.

Next thing you know you will be swapping recipes and DVDs.:eek: It's a trap, trust no one!

Beer, cheezeburger and onion rings.:)

DONE!

slick
10-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Oh, oh.

Next thing you know you will be swapping recipes and DVDs.:eek: It's a trap, trust no one! DONE! Yeah, I've still got my guard up. Where's the mustard??? Oh never mind Richard, I'll get it. You'll probably shoot Edster with it.....:p;):D

cassiesmom
10-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Let's see, what would be a treat tonight? Hot tea with lemon would be good for the first round. I'll put the kettle on. For the second round I think hot tea with Bacardi Limon.

KYS
10-28-2009, 08:35 PM
It's been windy enough in the Valley for my house to end up in Kansas.
I'll just take some candy corn and a eggnog drink mixed with a little something. ;)

Ohh! Slick onion rings sounds yummy.

Happy Halloween........

Queen of Poop
10-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Waiting to see if any snow will fly tonight. Could I get a hot chocolate with a splash of Malibu and a dolop of whipped cream, the real stuff?

Doing good right now!

rosethecopycat
10-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Waiting to see if any snow will fly tonight. Could I get a hot chocolate with a splash of Malibu and a dolop of whipped cream, the real stuff?

Doing good right now!

Good for you.

Queen of Poop
10-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Good for you.

How are you Rose?

Come join me at the table here. Let's chat a while.

Barkeep, a couple of stiff drinks for the ladies on the mend.

RICHARD
10-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I've still got my guard up. Where's the mustard??? Oh never mind Richard, I'll get it. You'll probably shoot Edster with it.....:p;):D

LOL, I haven't "dolloped" his arse in a while!:)

CM,

Bacardi con Limon.....I'm sitting with you.

DONE!

KYS,
Candy corn, Eggnog and a ;), onion rings?

DONE!
:D

QoP,

Look, we only do real Malibu here!:)

One Malibu, chocolate and the Real Stuff?

DONE!

Rose,
What are you drinking and what is the password?
:D

Karen
10-28-2009, 08:59 PM
I'll join you at your table if I can bring my hot chocolate with cinnamon in it with me. I'm not on the mend, but I'm a good listener, and good for keeping folks from falling out of their chairs when the drinks get flowing! ;)

RICHARD
10-28-2009, 09:13 PM
and good for keeping folks from falling out of their chairs when the drinks get flowing! ;)

Auntie Gravity?!?!?

:confused::D;)

A round for the ladies!!!!
DONE!

smokey the elder
10-29-2009, 07:05 AM
That drink reminds me of a Halloween party I was at in graduate school. We had a big bowl of cider, and spiked it with vodka and apple schnapps and floated dry ice in it. The snacks were candy bars frozen in liquid nitrogen! Best be careful with the latter; they can break your teeth.:p:eek:

davidpizzica
10-29-2009, 08:04 AM
Knock, knock-

Who is it?

Just open the the door!

Who is it?

Ahem, Trick or Treat!

It's the ORC dressed up like Dorothy Gale, complete with Ruby Red Slippers!

ORC,
What did David do to you?
I need a drink....:D

-----------------------

Sweet Bloody Jane
2 tablespoons sweet-and-sour sauce
11/2 ounces rum
1 to 2 mint leaves
Juice of half a lime
1 to 2 strawberries, diced
1 ounce soda water
Sprite
1 to 2 small chunks dry ice

Line glass with sweet-and-sour sauce to look like drizzles of blood. Add rum and muddle 1 mint leaf, lime juice and strawberries. Add soda water. Top off with Sprite. Add dry ice. Garnish with mint. Makes 1 cocktail.
Note: It's safe to drink while the dry ice is fogging, but do not eat the dry ice

RICHARD, I wanted to dress Orc in something opposite of his personality! The shoes were no problem, but a size 104 dress you don't exactly get off the rack! RICHARD, I'll have a DOTD after dressing Orc!

Queen of Poop
10-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Yes Karen, please do join us. Conversation is definately good for the soul and what currently ails us. Rose, you in?

Pinot's Mom
10-29-2009, 08:58 AM
I'll join, if I may! How about spiced coffee and lemon poppyseed muffins this morning? All in?:)

aTailOf2Kitties
10-29-2009, 09:48 AM
another hot chocolate for me. Put a peppermint stick in it if you can. Rainy and yucky out today, glad I work indoors.

RICHARD
10-29-2009, 10:27 AM
That drink reminds me of a Halloween party I was at in graduate school. We had a big bowl of cider, and spiked it with vodka and apple schnapps and floated dry ice in it. The snacks were candy bars frozen in liquid nitrogen! Best be careful with the latter; they can break your teeth.:p:eek:

Dang science kids!:D

David,

You get two DOTD for innovation and shopping!

DONE!

QoP,

I'll put a bucket next to the table....get rid of all your probs and I'll have the ORC cart it away.

DONE!

PM,
Muffins!!!!! YEA!!!!

Coffee and muffins for you!

DONE!

TO2K,

Hot cocoa and a peppermint stick?

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-29-2009, 12:53 PM
Toto, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore! I need something to get rid of the Dorothy vision!

I'm still in Kansas and have never seen the likes of Orc dressed like Dorothy! I am eternally grateful for that!!! What has been seen can not be unseen!!! :eek:

I need some hot spiced tea! We've been having thunderstorms and a cold spell is coming. burr
some onion rings would be yummy with it too!!! :love:

Oh, and 4 catnip teas. ALL of them are roming around inside together now with nothing more than a hiss and a growl!!! :D

RICHARD
10-29-2009, 02:04 PM
MOFF,

Hot spiced tea, onion rings, CNT and some better weather?

DONE!

Lady's Human
10-29-2009, 02:31 PM
What would I like for a treat, let's see...hmmmm. Hows about some popcorn balls and a DOTD.

Whoops I just realized I'm logged in as the other half, Well how do you like my costume? :)

Lady'sOtherHuman
10-29-2009, 02:35 PM
How was that for a trick Richard, now I feel more like myself. That was too weird, could I have a DOTD and some popcorn balls please? And no Orc you can't throw them at anybody. The bar is enough of a mess as it is.

Randi
10-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Past the lunch treats yet? Then I would like something sweet, please (I've been a good girl all week, eating carrots and all that healthy stuff). Actually, I bought a roll of marcipan last week, but THEN... this week they had a good offer on it, so I just HAD to buy another one. What you do to save money! :D I'll share - who likes marcipan?

Ohh, I also tried a new tea... it has a caramel taste. It's a green tea and called something like Ginger and Bailey. Yummy!

My costume? I'm not going to reveal that! :eek:

catland
10-29-2009, 02:40 PM
A hot coffee drink sure sounds good right about now. Barkeep - can you drum something up?

lbaker
10-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Rat-a-tat-tat Randi, drum roll please just for you!!! Catland, Slick and Richard et al..... sounds like old home week to me!!! We are carving punkins on the back patio thingy (really just a slab of concrete with a wooden rail) and Good Golly Miss Molly are the dogs going ballistic over the punkin' guts and parts!! :eek: We will be toasting some seeds later and I will sea-salt a bunch and add them to the bar food. With all the weird food (and I mean that only in the best way) something with ginger would be good for the gut. Ginger tea? Gingerbread? Ginger with sushi? Oh, that may be going over the top... sorry. Hey GINI!!! I miss you terribly... goodly... tried to call but will have to try again. You too Slick... love to all.

Laurie

RICHARD
10-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Ginger tea? Gingerbread? Ginger with sushi? Oh, that may be going over the top... sorry. Hey GINI!!! I miss you terribly... goodly... tried to call but will have to try again. You too Slick... love to all.

Laurie

Look Ginger Rogers on T.V.!;)

I'll start you out with ginger tea!!

done!

Hi CL,

How are you?

How's about a hot rum toddy?

DONE?

Randi,

Caramel tea and Marcipan?

DONE!

LOH,
You may be ready for a magic show!

Popcorn balls and a DOTD!!

DONE!

slick
10-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Laurie, you've just got to get your time zones straightened out!!! :p;) Got your message but when I have a moment to call you back you are proabably in snoozeland.

My boss from H is away until Tuesday so let's play. :D Does anyone have any scary movies we can plug in the old VCR?? I could use a good scream while I'm carvin' this punkin - trying to make it look like an IT sister.:D

It's cold here so I think some hot blueberry tea with a shot of Baileys is in order.

**waves** Hi everyone!

RICHARD
10-29-2009, 06:45 PM
I could use a good scream while I'm carvin' this punkin - trying to make it look like an IT sister.:D

It's cold here so I think some hot blueberry tea with a shot of Baileys is in order.

**waves** Hi everyone!

HBT w/Bailey's?

DONE!:D

Pinot's Mom
10-29-2009, 09:10 PM
You know, this is one of those life is good moments...I have a kitty on my lap, between me and the laptop, my hubby is snoozing on the couch and we're sort of watching the world series, and I'm talking to y'all...

I'll have a coffee with Bailey's and...'cause it is that time of year, SOME GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!:)

RICHARD
10-29-2009, 09:48 PM
You know, this is one of those life is good moments...I have a kitty on my lap, between me and the laptop, my hubby is snoozing on the couch and we're sort of watching the world series, and I'm talking to y'all...

I'll have a coffee with Bailey's and...'cause it is that time of year, SOME GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!:)

Coffee and GSCs?

You got it.....DONE!

Queen of Poop
10-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Baileys, yummy. Could I get some with a little hot chocolate, not a coffee drinker?

Is Lady about? Could use some dogger time.

Miranda_Rae
10-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Oh this is a delightful thread! I could go for a Sex on the Beach! Nummy!

Lady's Human
10-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Lady is always about, even if her humans aren't.

She's always ready for some scritches. She lets me know all the time, I'm surprised my knee isn't bruised from the reminders. :D

Karen
10-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Baileys, yummy. Could I get some with a little hot chocolate, not a coffee drinker?

Not only is she always here, she's got very soft fur, she feels like velvet, not the course outer fur a Lab or Lab mix usually has! One you start petting her, you'll have a friend for life, Gayle, not to worry!

Lady'sOtherHuman
10-30-2009, 06:28 AM
Any one want to sing Pumpkin Carols with me?

http://www.paganlibrary.com/music_poetry/peanuts_pumpkin_carols.php

Queen of Poop
10-30-2009, 08:11 AM
Thanks Lady. Just what I needed. Got a smile on my face now, it can only be a good day!

RICHARD
10-30-2009, 09:10 AM

Hot choco with the hair of of the dog?:D

DONE!

Hi Miranda,

You can have a SOTB, but for your next drink you have to pass our 'tough' membership requirements....

One Clean Joke!

DONE!

LH,

KNEE PADS!:D
DONE?

Karen,

It's just like feeding cats!:eek::cool:

LoH,

I'll try anything with "pagan" in the title-Whoa, I ain't waiting in no pumpkin patch for toys, I need money!!!!:D

catland
10-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Does anyone have any scary movies we can plug in the old VCR?? I could use a good scream while I'm carvin' this punkin - trying to make it look like an IT sister.:D

VCR? - LOL - How about a Zombie fest -

"Night of the living dead" (isn't there an original and a remake?)
"Shawn of the Dead",

anything else where brains are on the menu?

or an old scary classic - "The Birds"

slick
10-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Hey Catland - would you care for a glass of wine???? ;)
Sorry, you'll never live that one down. It's like Gini and her one shaved leg. They go down in the chronicles of Thursdays forever.

Another bad day at work folks.
Let's see now, 8 years until I retire. 8 x 365......Richard, something strong please.

Those movies sound great. Let's put on Psycho and I'll get the popcorn going.

Pinot's Mom
10-30-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm sorry you had a bad day at work again, slick, it doesn't exactly make for a good week. I was fortunately at the office for only a half day (this afternoon) as I had my periodic IV this morning. My doctor liked the way things looked, though, so that's good!

Now it's the weekend, so I can have a BIG STRONG DRINK!! My usual, please barkeep, a V&DG with some Guacamole and chips sounds wonderful! Orc, don't throw that Guac!! Orc!! David, get a handle on Orc, please!!

davidpizzica
10-30-2009, 05:01 PM
I'm sorry you had a bad day at work again, slick, it doesn't exactly make for a good week. I was fortunately at the office for only a half day (this afternoon) as I had my periodic IV this morning. My doctor liked the way things looked, though, so that's good!

Now it's the weekend, so I can have a BIG STRONG DRINK!! My usual, please barkeep, a V&DG with some Guacamole and chips sounds wonderful! Orc, don't throw that Guac!! Orc!! David, get a handle on Orc, please!!

Oh, gee! He's out of the dress, but he's still has the ruby slippers on! No, Orc! not the L&F!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Goodness! Everyone's running amok in here today!!! Orc naked wearing only red ruby shoes and green guac!!! :eek: Have MERCY!!! :D

I'd like some cheese popcorn and rootbeer to go with my movies please!!! Saw the old BLOB movie the other night. So funny now!!! :D

slick
10-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Oh no MOFF - Angel followed you into the bar.:eek:

Orc........that tail is not to play with......:eek:

Everyone dance to the Monster Mash......:D:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Oh no MOFF - Angel followed you into the bar.:eek:

Orc........that tail is not to play with......:eek:

Everyone dance to the Monster Mash......:D:D

Oh no! Is right!!! Everyone keep an eye on your feet! She likes to play (and nip) them!!! She's like Mario in a cat suit the way she gets into everything.

Look at her... hunching her back and walking on her toes, hissing at Orc!!! She knows no fear that one!!! :eek: :D

slick
10-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Well, it seems that Angel and LOK (Little Orange Kitty) have made friends. Just look at them both racing around!!!!! They are so cute. :)

Well, the end of another w-u-r-k week. Another something strong please Richard. I'm going to check out of here soon so I need something for the road. (Gee in real life, I have not had a drink for weeks....:eek:) I'm slipping.......:D

Gosh I love this bar. It has been my saving grace this week.

Miranda: Welcome. Nice to see you.:)

Q of P: I think of you often.

{{{hugs}}} everyone.:love:

Queen of Poop
10-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Thanks Slick. Doing ok. Been an up and down rollycoaster day today. Doing fine now, home alone with the kitties. Thought I'd stop by, heard there was some sort of ruckus going on here, wanted in on the FUN!!!

slick
10-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks Slick. Doing ok. Been an up and down rollycoaster day today. Doing fine now, home alone with the kitties. Thought I'd stop by, heard there was some sort of ruckus going on here, wanted in on the FUN!!! When you're feeling down, just jump in here and all will be well. Just plunk yourself down on the couch and relax. You are among friends....lasting friends. :love:

Did you know I have a brother whose home base is in Calgary? He's retired now and spends the winters down in the Dominican Republic. Don't get to Calgary very often though. (I'm near Vancouver, BC) I hear you guys had a bit of the S word? ;)

Where is that Richard??? Hey Dickie, get your arse back here and serve up some drinks, why dontcha??

No Angel.......acckkkk......Angel, stop attacking Orc!!!! Oh dear, Angel is covered in Guac.....:eek:

Queen of Poop
10-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I didn't know you had a brother in Calgary. Very cool. No s-word here right now. Had a dusting a few days ago but that's gone. None in the forecast for the next several days either - YAHOO!

Oh man, there's guacamole everywhere!!! Anyone got papertowel? I'll clean up.

Pinot's Mom
10-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Well, have a wonderful evening y'all, I'm headed in.;);)

gini
10-31-2009, 11:34 AM
BOO!

Did I scare you all? Hope so...............:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-31-2009, 12:51 PM
BOO!

Did I scare you all? Hope so...............:D

NOPE! Sorry, Gini! I just got the bill for repairing my furnace! THAT WAS SACRY!!! :eek::love:

Pinot's Mom
10-31-2009, 04:34 PM
Just checking in real quick before the little monsters come - everyone having a good Halloween? Is the Orc still covered in guac? I'll take a glass of red Zin and a slice or two of pizza, barkeep! After all, Halloween is one of the biggest pizza ordering nights of the year.

RICHARD
10-31-2009, 09:10 PM
Wow,
what a turn out.

I am a little late tonight.
Had a huge day and am kinda draggin rear end.

I just wanted to let you all know I had a group of trick or treaters pass by and DOROTHY from OZ was the first costume I saw.;)

I looked closely to see if it was the Orc......:) I'll never tell.

Let me make a pot of coffee and put out some Peanut Butter cookies I made...

DONE?:eek:

Queen of Poop
10-31-2009, 09:14 PM
I'd have tea and one of those cookies Richard.

No trick or treaters at my apartment. Kinda sad, but not, at the same time.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-31-2009, 09:36 PM
Pass the cookies and a root beer please. No trick or treaters, just a noisy neighbor who decided at 9 pm to blast me out with his stereo. I called once already. He turned it down for 5 minutes and is back at it again.

sigh

good thing I had a good nights sleep last night. Looks like I'll be up all night tonight. And they wonder why I'm so cranky!!! :rolleyes:

RICHARD
10-31-2009, 09:50 PM
Cookies, tea and root beer!

DONE!

I am still trying to figure out if it was the Orc.:confused:

I have the karaoke blues now, the guys across the street have been jamming since I got home....one guy sings very well.....it's the alcohol that makes him suck as time goes on!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-31-2009, 09:53 PM
I just got back from going over and yelling at my neighbor. He had the door wide open and I could smell the booze before I even got to the sidewalk.

I really yelled at them this time. Of course, they all made fun of me and asked if I wanted some candy. I told them no, I want some peace and quiet and next time it would be the cops who come over not me. Such morons!!! :rolleyes::(

Hopefully, they will get drunk enough to pass out soon.

RICHARD
10-31-2009, 10:00 PM
I really yelled at them this time. Of course, they all made fun of me and asked if I wanted some candy. I told them no, I want some peace and quiet and next time it would be the cops who come over not me. Such morons!!! :rolleyes::(

Hopefully, they will get drunk enough to pass out soon.

MOFF,

Please be careful and don't let the goad you into doing anything like turning the hose on them in their front room?;)

I hope they stop soon..

DONE?

momoffuzzyfaces
10-31-2009, 10:10 PM
MOFF,

Please be careful and don't let the goad you into doing anything like turning the hose on them in their front room?;)

I hope they stop soon..

DONE?

Lucky for them, I don't have a hose!!! I'm more apt to just stand outside and scream at them, entertaining the rest of the neighborhood! :D I never let myself get near anyone that I don't know who is drinking.

However, if my car still had a working battery, I'd sure be temped to honk that horn loud and long about 3 am. My car's not all that far from their house. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2009, 10:46 AM
I need something strong today!

The neighbors started in again at 11 pm. They finally stopped at 2 or 1 if you set your clocks back then. :eek: It's bad enough that the owner of the house drinks until he passes out, I hate to think of the ones driving home. Can't call the police just because I THINK someone may possibly be driving under the influence. :(

Anyway, please put a shot of something strong in my rootbeer today. :love:

RICHARD
11-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Anyway, please put a shot of something strong in my rootbeer today. :love:

I woke this morning at 3 to the same thing.

One rootbeer with a shot of Kahlua....
DONE!

gini
11-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Goodness sakes - the Breakfast of Champions? Root Beer and Kahlua?

I guess you shouldn't knock it unless you have tried it!

MOFF, I hope things calm down in your neighborhood!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm going to start saving my pennies. Maybe someday I can build a big stone wall between our houses. That will take care of two problems: their noise will bounce back at them and it will stop them from driving between the houses. They do that even though there is hardly room for a car to go between them. It's not even a drive way but that doesn't stop those goofs.

Of course, the guy who mows my yard might not be able to get between the house and the wall to mow should that wall ever be built.

Maybe I could just have my bed room soundproofed? Any ideas? :D

RICHARD
11-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Goodness sakes - the Breakfast of Champions? Root Beer and Kahlua?

I guess you shouldn't knock it unless you have tried it!

MOFF, I hope things calm down in your neighborhood!

You throw a scoop of french vanilla in...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, BABY!:D

MOFF,

I hope THAT problem sets solved.

Last night, during Mexican Karaoke-this guy can sing but man, It get's old fast when he's a note behind and slurring- they began with the effing sound effects. I guess what ever they use has some kind of WOOO-WOOOO-WOOO/space ship sound effect on it.

THAT was the big hit last night.:eek::rolleyes::mad:

lbaker
11-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Going back a few pages..... Slick, I think it was "Tecquila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" (Julie) - not wine - from RICHARDS Slushies. But then I had a few myself so I may be wrong :o HEY! I'm going to try to call you now IT Twister Sister :p:D:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Now we have the ever popular CAR STEREO blasting !! :(

What is this torture me weekend? :eek: I feel like just going out on the porch and screaming as loud as I can!!!

RICHARD
11-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Now we have the ever popular CAR STEREO blasting !! :(

What is this torture me weekend? :eek: I feel like just going out on the porch and screaming as loud as I can!!!

I'd say come to California, but the same shiat happens here!:D:):eek:

Oh lord, I was laughing so hard, I hurt myself.:rolleyes::confused:

LB,

Ah, the good old days! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2009, 04:28 PM
I'd say come to California, but the same shiat happens here!:D:):eek:

Oh lord, I was laughing so hard, I hurt myself.:rolleyes::confused:

:)

At least you didn't wet yourself!!! or did you? ;) :D :love:

Miranda_Rae
11-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Alrighty, it has to be a joke?! Well I TOTALLY suck at jokes, but my fiancee told me this one which he made up so if its lame blame him :p.

A poodle walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Where've you been? The poodle Parlor?"

I'm really not going to explain that one cause i think its self explanitory.:o

I would really love a Pina Colada. Yumm!

RICHARD
11-01-2009, 11:57 PM
At least you didn't wet yourself!!! or did you? ;) :D :love:

I don't THINK so!:eek::D

M-R,

And a pet joke to boot!:D

One Pina colada!

DONE!

DJFyrewolf36
11-02-2009, 12:06 AM
*sigh* I need a good stiff drink...my Seahawks looked like trash today :(

On the plus side, Oregon kicked the crud out of USC :D *sorry Richard...lol*

RICHARD
11-02-2009, 12:21 AM
*sigh* I need a good stiff drink...my Seahawks looked like trash today :(

On the plus side, Oregon kicked the crud out of USC :D *sorry Richard...lol*

My Saturdays are school days so I don't get to see most of the games.

The USC game? I did catch it and that was a disaster.:eek:

And the Raiders still suck....Let's do some shots?

Nothing like washing the old cranium with alcohol to forget bad teams.:eek:

Did you hear that today there was Football, Baseball, Hockey and Basketball games today, I think someone reported that this was the first time in history that had happened.

Thank god somebody's team won!:o;)

DONE!

DJFyrewolf36
11-02-2009, 12:33 AM
I spend 24 hours a week watching football almost exclusively. Ive learned quite a bit about the sport this year lol. I am sooo glad I get a tv at work! 12 hour days aren't quite so bad when sports are involved...

What do you think this is going to do to USCs and Oregons rankings...and where does Arizona fit into all this?

The Pac 10 is entertaining this year!

Oh and my Hockey (San Jose) and my Basketbal (Portland and Boston) teams won today...:D

Lady's Human
11-02-2009, 12:33 AM
I'll take a glass or 10 of port to clear the Talladega "race" from my head.

The COT is supposed to be safer.......I wasn't aware that repeated incidents with cars on their roofs="safer".

Must be some definition I missed in the dictionary.:confused:

RICHARD
11-02-2009, 12:47 AM
I'll take a glass or 10 of port to clear the Talladega "race" from my head.

The COT is supposed to be safer.......I wasn't aware that repeated incidents with cars on their roofs="safer".

Must be some definition I missed in the dictionary.:confused:

I was always a little suspicious of the COTs..(still am!)

Seriously?

I don't remember having that many cars go on their lids in a season. I have noticed that when the cars get turned and slide with a rear corner leading the way? That's when they lift. I see the roof flaps go up and the bumper follows.

I didn't even bother to check the standings and still don't know who won.:o

1 or 10 ports?

DONE!

DJ.

So, all was not lost!

They were talking about how the game was important to USC and their title hopes.

We'll know better on Monday when the rankings come out!

Pinot's Mom
11-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Did you hear that today there was Football, Baseball, Hockey and Basketball games today, I think someone reported that this was the first time in history that had happened.

Thank god somebody's team won!:o;)

MINE DID!!! The Ravens are BACK!!!:D

The defense came out of whatever haze they were in and WHOMPED Denver!! 30-7!!:D

I'll have a french vanilla latte and some fresh hot cinnamon rolls to start this Monday! There's plenty everyone, help yourselves! Good morning!!:)

smokey the elder
11-02-2009, 10:15 AM
What is a COT, other than something you sleep on?

My Packers got whupped in the Brett Bowl Sunday:(

RICHARD
11-02-2009, 11:15 AM
What is a COT, other than something you sleep on?

My Packers got whupped in the Brett Bowl Sunday:(

The CoT is the Car of Tomorrow, In NASCAR they went from one 'body style/type' to another. They did it slowly, running a few races with the CoT last year to phase it in, then went full time this year.

I was hoping for a GB win. If BF goes to the SB? Ugh......;)

PM
Congrats!

Some FV latte and cinnamon buns!

DONE!

Don't we shake up beer cans and spray them around the room after a win?:)

slick
11-02-2009, 08:10 PM
I was at a friend's place for dinner on Saturday and tried a bit of "Pumpkin beer". The little bit I had was really good and you can only get it this time of year. I really had a slight taste of pumpkin.... :cool:

So Richard, can you manage to scrape up a couple of cans for me while I finish up work here?
http://www.sloshspot.com/blog/02-25-2009/How-To-Brew-Pumpkin-Beer-in-a-Pumpkin-in-20-Easy-Steps-125
Here is how to brew it, if you have to.

Ta! :)

RICHARD
11-02-2009, 09:51 PM
So Richard, can you manage to scrape up a couple of cans for me while I finish up work here?
http://www.sloshspot.com/blog/02-25-2009/How-To-Brew-Pumpkin-Beer-in-a-Pumpkin-in-20-Easy-Steps-125
Here is how to brew it, if you have to.

Ta! :)

If the booze resembles vomit, that’s when you know you’re doing it right!

Why does that sound like something from the ICHC site..

Isn't refining uranium easier than this?:D

Some patiently produced, pristine, pumpkin packaged in a perfect place beer.
that best I could do....:)

Do you want 100 mile pizza with that? Or crickets?:D

DONE!

RICHARD
11-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Closed circuit video of the Lost and Found?

http://www.asylum.com/2009/11/03/forklift-accident-alcohol-crash-moscow/

Lady's Human
11-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Oopsie......

I think I finally overdid it on the beef stew.

Anyone want some? The stuff overran the crock pot........I kept adding stuff until the crock pot was a touch too full.....I think it was the last 1/2 of a turnip that did it. I wasn't going to put it in, but what dies one do with 1/2 a turnip?

Bread's done, stew's done........

<ring>

Soups on!

gini
11-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Closed circuit video of the Lost and Found?

http://www.asylum.com/2009/11/03/forklift-accident-alcohol-crash-moscow/

And the driver was...................OUR VERY OWN ORC THE DORK!!!

Queen of Poop
11-03-2009, 04:18 PM
I'll get in line for a little bit of that stew. Not eating much these days, might put some meat back on my bones. Is that bread fresh?

Lady's Human
11-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Fresh? It's still warm from the oven!:cool:

Queen of Poop
11-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Fresh? It's still warm from the oven!:cool:

OMG you're kidding!!!!
Could I please get a nice, thick, warm slice PRETTY PLEASE!

Lady's Human
11-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Absolutely!

ANd whatever you want from the bar to wash it down with.

(In reality, I was making the stew while talking to the mayor this morning, and the bread is the test run for the breadmaker)

Queen of Poop
11-03-2009, 04:35 PM
MMMMMMmmmmmmm. Yummy.
Thank you.

Pinot's Mom
11-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Ooh! Fresh, hot bread and just made beef stew! I'm in!! Could I get a glass of red wine with that? I'd like to get a nice warm feeling and forget about the drama of the "child" I work with! Nothing serious, just five year old drama she's too old for...:rolleyes:

Lady's Human
11-03-2009, 05:07 PM
ABsolutely, Red wine......darnit.......no faair. I have to go to work later, and I'd LOVE a glass of wine with the stew.:(