PDA

View Full Version : Had a scary/weird dream last night!

CountryWolf07
10-25-2009, 01:13 PM
I just have to share this dream.. it made me upset but yet, it was interesting. I am not sure what it means, or what even prompted me to even dream about this event. So, it included a bus crash in downtown Cleveland. It was complete chaos and people were all over the place, looking for their friends, loved ones, etc. Mike was one of these people that were involved in the crash. I was very desperate, trying to search for him, kept calling him on his cell phone, but no answer. I knew something was wrong and I was upset, I was starting to freak out, and asked everyone if they had seem him, what he had on, what his name was. I remember that I was approached by someone to hold me back and asked me if I knew this person, and if he had a "Lincoln Electric" hat on, and I knew it was him, and he appeared behind the guy that was talking to me, and I started to cry, I mean, really CRY and ran to him, jumped into his arms and hugged him so tight that I just would not let go. Then I woke up, and Mike was laying next to me, and he was smiling at me and said "Wake up, time to get up." I told him about the dream, and he just laughed and I told him it wasn't funny, haha, that it was scary and upsetting for a minute. :rolleyes:

Gosh. I am not sure why I keep having weird dreams, it's been about a week of that stuff!