PDA

View Full Version : garth brooks in las vegas

joycenalex
10-24-2009, 12:10 PM
he's coming out of retirement and doing limited numbers of shows at the wynn in las vegas starting in december 2008, with 2 weekends in january and february 2010. i really enjoy his music and the one live show of his i saw in 1997 was the best live show i've ever seen. i've been waiting on line since 11am. i'd take any seats to any shows any dates. any other PTers going?
* not to say that i've been staring at a monitor, i'm cleaning the desk top and doing some long delayed filing*

joycenalex
10-24-2009, 02:39 PM
and i never got thru....but the computer room looks better:p

CountryWolf07
10-25-2009, 12:59 PM
I heard! I'm ecstatic about that! :) Finally, it's about time. I did get to see him in concert, and that was in Kansas City three years ago! What a night that was!

Seravieve
10-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Dang.. We'll be in Vegas just after Christmas.. Too bad he doesnt have a show then.. That'd be a PERFECT present for J. Ahh well.. it'd be sold out anyways. Sure would be exciting to go though.

Cincy'sMom
10-25-2009, 09:01 PM
I saw Garth in Kentucky when I was in college and it was an amazing show! I had tickets to KC in 2007, but gave themup when I won a contest to Miami the same week. We have been talking about maybe going to Vegas this winter, but doubt I will wnt to pay for tickets on stub hub, which may be the only option for purchins g them by the time we plan. oh well...at least I got to see him once!