PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor's Leaves

fritz03
10-22-2009, 01:55 PM
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/1/1133242/leaves.JPGOur neighbor's leaves on his lawn.He has our old lawn mower with a bagger that can pick leaves up,he hasn't once come out and done them,keeps going out in his car to avoid doing them,last year had relatives rake them the younger relatives didn't look very enthused doing it.If they don't get done,they will just blow up our driveway and on the lawn and I have to waste our bags picking them up.

sparks19
10-22-2009, 02:02 PM
we haven't touched ours yet either.

but here you just blow them out onto the road and a big leaf sucker comes by and sucks them up.

Asiel
10-22-2009, 02:30 PM
None left here to pick up. This is our second snow for this month.

Catherinedana
10-22-2009, 02:46 PM
It's still in the 80's here. No leaves falling off our oaks. We have a mulching mower that chops the he** out of them and makes our sandy nasty soil a little better. . .
:eek:

Asiel
10-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Lucky , we rarely see that even in summer....

Daisy and Delilah
10-22-2009, 10:37 PM
I absolutely hate to see the oak leaves fall. I don't rake them anymore because I can't. When I did, it was a nightmare. However, I do have two gigantic sycamores and some large maple trees, plus two Chinese tallow trees. Several more but they don't shed. I have leaves all over the place until the yard guy comes. He is my favorite person right now.

Barry, can you speak to the neighbor and ask them to rake them so you won't have to? Can he see you out there doing it? He must be really lazy.:rolleyes: