PDA

View Full Version : Concert Tonight

sparks19
10-22-2009, 11:33 AM
We are going to a concert tonight in Baltimore. Brad Paisley and Deirks Bentley. VERY excited... but also nervous haha.

this will be the first time we are leaving Hannah with a babysitter other than our parents. I know she'll do great though.

so OMG it's like we actually get to go out on a date or something

will be lots of fun

caseysmom
10-22-2009, 12:06 PM
We are going to a concert tonight in Baltimore. Brad Paisley and Deirks Bentley. VERY excited... but also nervous haha.

this will be the first time we are leaving Hannah with a babysitter other than our parents. I know she'll do great though.

so OMG it's like we actually get to go out on a date or something

will be lots of fun

A concert date...sleeping naked...wth will we soon welcome another member :D

sparks19
10-22-2009, 12:11 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

NO :eek:

:p

caseysmom
10-22-2009, 12:21 PM
awwww come on....we need another baby...

sparks19
10-22-2009, 12:29 PM
eventually... but not quite yet lol :p :D

lvpets2002
10-22-2009, 12:35 PM
:) MMmm that is kinda what I was thinking too.. Oh come on.. Hanna needs another baby sister or brother..:D Realy be Safe & Enjoy your Date with Hubby..

sparks19
10-22-2009, 01:13 PM
haha you guys are terrible.

We will definitely drive safe... we are only driving part way and then we are taking the subway the rest of the way that way we don't actually have to drive around downtown baltimore.

Pam
10-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Well after a few minutes at the concert you will be so caught up that any worries about Hannah will vanish. I have never seen Dierks but I have seen Brad Paisley and I can tell you he POURS himself into his concerts. You will have a great time! ;)

sparks19
10-22-2009, 01:39 PM
Well after a few minutes at the concert you will be so caught up that any worries about Hannah will vanish. I have never seen Dierks but I have seen Brad Paisley and I can tell you he POURS himself into his concerts. You will have a great time! ;)

Awesome :D

yes I have heard from many people that he puts on an amazing concert.

SOO Excited.

it's almost time to leave.

Baby sitter will be here at 3:30 :)

Pam
10-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Awesome :D

yes I have heard from many people that he puts on an amazing concert.

SOO Excited.

it's almost time to leave.

Baby sitter will be here at 3:30 :)

Have a wonderful time! Wish I was going. :)

sparks19
10-22-2009, 01:46 PM
Thank you :D

Anikaca77
10-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Have Fun!

caseysmom
10-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Have fun!

CountryWolf07
10-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Have fun!!! Mike and I saw them in August - they were fantastic!! :) It rained that night, but it didn't stop us from going!

sparks19
10-23-2009, 12:49 AM
WOW WOW WOW

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Wayne opened the show. WHAT a beautiful voice he has... and John Oats (hall and oats) came in for one of the songs (sarah smiles) to play guitar. Jimmy Wayne is gonna put on some AMAZING concerts when he is a headliner. he was great. It was funny he did this little bit where he was holding up signs and it went as follows

"SCREAM"

"if you love beer"

If you love Deirks"

"If you love Brad"

"If you even remotely know who the hell I am" HAHAHAHA

and at the end of the show he went crowd surfing haha.

Deirks was next... GREAT show. and there is a reason that guy is so skinny. my god he was ALL over the stage. He opened with "sideways" my personal favorite from him. Very very good

Then came Brad... what can I say he was FANTASTIC!!!! lots of audience interaction, all his greatest songs... it was just awesome.

The concert as a whole was almost 4 hours long.

My only regret... I didn't bring the camera. DANG IT. I didn't think our seats were going to be close enough to bother since we were on the second level... but actually our seats ROCKED. we were actually really close. I coul have gotten some great pictures. Oh well... live and learn.

all in all we had a great night out. Hannah had a good time with the sitter and we got a night for ourselves. I think it's really the first one in two years lol.

Pinot's Mom
10-23-2009, 08:32 AM
So glad you guys had a great night out and that the show was awesome! Don't tell me you actually drove home? I thought you were staying in Hunt Valley?

Puckstop31
10-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Great show!

Also, I remembered tonight why I love us rednecks so much. LOL Leaving the bathroom at the pre-show bar we ate at... This HUGE knuckle dragging hick walks in and pulls up to take a wizz. He proceeds to belch AND fart, LOUD, nearly at the same time. :rolleyes:

I just laughed and said, "man I love us rednecks." Without missing a beat he replies, "you got that right tater."

:eek:

And it only got better from there. LOL

Pinot... Yeah, it was a long tiring drive, but we made it. Had to be at work this morning, early. Ya do what ya gotta do.

Pinot's Mom
10-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Gotta ask - where'd you eat?

Puckstop31
10-23-2009, 12:06 PM
Don't remember the name... The bar and grill in the Days Inn right across the street from the arena parking gargage. Nothing fancy, just a decent burger. Everything around was really crowded.

sparks19
10-23-2009, 12:38 PM
everything around? you mean the subway and the 7-11? LOL there were seriously like NO restaurants near the arena except this little bar and grill ... the seating was full and ti was a 20 minute wait and not sure we had enough time but luckily they had a "country music special patio" that night just for the concert and you could go out there and get a burger or grilled chicken and some beer. So that's what we did :)

OR we could have gone to the gentlemans club HAHAHAHA

but yes we did make the drive home. Brian had to be at work AND he had to be at the dentist this morning too so we came home.

It was a great time though :D and some crazy memorable moments lol