PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Thursday #339

RICHARD
10-21-2009, 11:47 PM
I think we can use this week to decorate the bar and seve anything pumpkin....

I have to vome back and do a DOTD.....thanks for your patience.

DONE!

blue
10-21-2009, 11:56 PM
How about a Pumpkin Pie Martini?

http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/62/44669_155.jpg

Ingredients:
Ice cubes
2 ounces (1/4 cup) vanilla vodka
2 ounces (1/4 cup) crème de cacao
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Whipped cream, for garnish

Directions:
Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes. Add the vanilla vodka, crème de cacao, heavy cream and pumpkin pie spice and shake well.

Dip the rims of 2 martini glasses into a bowl of whipped cream. Strain the cocktail into the glasses.

Link (http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/rachael-ray-magazine-recipe-index/drink-cocktail-recipes/Pumpkin-Pie-Martinis).

Karen
10-22-2009, 12:47 AM
Last year about this time I had pumpkin cheesecake at a restaurant - some of that, please?

pomtzu
10-22-2009, 06:30 AM
Time for me to whip up a few batches of pumpkin bread. I'll make extra for the crew at the bar! :D

Blue's pumpkin pie martini sounds like a good way to wash some down.

Pinot's Mom
10-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Oooh-the patrons are overrunning the bar! I'll have one of everything, plus some of the biscuits Pinot is kneading in my lap as I type (yes, I'm home today)!:)

Queen of Poop
10-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi. I always read Thursdays. How do I join?

I truly need a pick me up.

Lady's Human
10-22-2009, 08:15 AM
The fee is one joke.

After that, the virtual drinks are on the house, just watch out for Orc, Little Orange Kitte, Lady, and the rest of the menagerie. (Stay away from the L+F :eek:)

smokey the elder
10-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Yum...all things pumpkin. I'll have a pumpkin muffin and some coffee for now.

Queen of Poop
10-22-2009, 09:06 AM
I'm not feeling real jokey these days but hows this:

A man without a woman is a bachelor, a woman without a man is a genius!

davidpizzica
10-22-2009, 10:46 AM
You're in, Queen of poop! That joke definitely qualifies. I'll join you with a coffee and a BIG piece of pumpkin pie!

aTailOf2Kitties
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
mmmm.... I love pumpkin! Give me one of everything on the menu so far, and don't skimp in the whipped cream!:p

And a nice mug of hot chocolate to go with it, please:)

DJFyrewolf36
10-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the bar, Queen! My kitties all join me here, and they say feel free to pet them any time you like :rolleyes: ;)

Its been a while since I posted a joke, so in honor of my friend the firefighter (because firefighters are so awesome lol) :

One dark night outside a small town, a fire started inside the local chemical plant. Before long it exploded into flames and an alarm went out to fire departments from miles around.
After fighting the fire for over an hour, the chemical company president approached the fire chief and said, "All of our secret formulas are in the vault in the center of the plant. They must be saved! I will give $50,000 to the engine company that brings them out safely!"
As soon as the chief heard this, he ordered the firemen to strengthen their attack on the blaze. After two more hours of attacking the fire, the president of the company offered $100,000 to the engine company that could bring out the company's secret files.
From the distance a long siren was heard and another fire truck came into sight. It was a local volunteer fire company composed entirely of men over 65. To everyone's amazement the little fire engine raced through the Chemical plant gates and drove straight into the middle of the inferno. In the distance the other firemen watched as the old timers hopped off of their rig and began to fight the fire with an effort that they had never seen before.
After an hour of intense fighting the volunteer company had extinguished the fire and saved the secret formulas. Joyous, the chemical company president announced that he would double the reward to $200,000 and walked over to personally thank each of the volunteers. After thanking each of the old men individually, the president asked the group what they intended to do with the reward money.
The fire truck driver looked him right in the eye and said, "The first thing we're going to do is fix the dang brakes on that truck!"

:D :D :D

lbaker
10-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Thank you DJF, from all of Phred's PetFamily.....!!!! :D ...and all FierFiters evberywhere!!! Welcome Queen!!! Let' us see... hmmmm, 339 Thursdays. What is that in dawg or qat years :confused: Punkin anything with some strong coffee with Slicks Baileys when you get in Richard, or hows about I put another log on the fire and brew up some more coffee and THEN you can take over whilst I say hello to some old friends :love:

lvpets2002
10-22-2009, 12:50 PM
:eek: WoW just look at what Orc did.. Some pumpkin bread & one of those drinks too please..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/pumpkincarved.jpg

RICHARD
10-22-2009, 02:08 PM
That Orc is pretty handy, ain't he?:D

Pumpkin bread and a PPM!!

Done!

Hi laurie b,

I'll stoke the fire if you make coffee?
DONE!

DJ,

THAT was funny!

Gosh, we have to have a joke Thursday soon!:D

TO2K,

One of everything and a hot choco on top!

DONE!

David,

One pumpking pie and a a coffee.

QoP,

Took you long enough!;)

One pie and coffee.....Come on in and take a load off!

DONE!

LH,

Coffee?
Pie?
DONE?

PM,

One of everything!

DONE!

POM,

Trade a PB for a martini?

DONE!

Karen,

Pumpkin CC sounds really good!

DONE!

Blue,

thanks for the suggestion!

DONE!

Queen of Poop
10-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Ahhh, what a lovely place. Good place to hide away from your troubles. Pumpkin pie, my very favorite, could I get another piece dear sir?? As I sit on the floor like a good cat mom as Mr. Diego has taken my chair.

RICHARD
10-22-2009, 07:24 PM
Ahhh, what a lovely place. Good place to hide away from your troubles. Pumpkin pie, my very favorite, could I get another piece dear sir?? As I sit on the floor like a good cat mom as Mr. Diego has taken my chair.

Here in the bar there is plenty of room to sit.

We also have a giant sofa in front of the fireplace....

I'm watching the baseball game on the big screen!

Another pumpkin pie?

DONE!

slick
10-22-2009, 08:02 PM
**waves** Hi everyone!
QofP - glad to see you here. You know, in this virtual bar, there are no troubles, no tears and of course, we leave our judgements and attitudes at the door. You will find that this is quite addicting and the great thing about it is that you can eat all you want and not put on any weight!!!:cool: Cop a squat, relax and enjoy!:)

Lordy B, is that Laurie B???? How are ya doing kiddo??? I know, I owe you a phone call - this Saturday hopefully cause I have to work Sunday.

No pumpkin stuff for me but I would love a nice big greasy cheezeburger with all the fixin's - heavy on the cheeze please. Oh yes, and some onion rings to go with it. An ice cold beer would be good too! Ta!

Let's all say a prayer for MOFF's Winnie's return. She's been away too long.:(

cassiesmom
10-22-2009, 09:14 PM
It's 50F and raining tonight in Chicago ... could I have coffee, please? No, wait, I'd better have decaf.

Pumpkin biscotti, anyone?

Pumpkin Pie Biscotti
(source: http://www.christmas-cookies.com)

Makes about 96

3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup mashed canned pumpkin
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1-1/4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped

Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl; stir well. In another bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla, stirring well with a wire whisk. Slowly add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. (Mixture will be very crumbly; it will gradually become moist after stirring.) Melt butter n a large skillet over medium heat; add macadamia nuts. Cook, stirring constantly, until nuts are browned. Remove from heat and cool completely. Knead or gently stir cooled nuts into dough. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and divide into 4 portions. Lightly flour hands and shape each portion into a 1 x 15" long log. Place logs 3" apart on lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake for 23 minutes; cool logs 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300. Cut each log diagonally into 1/2" slices using a serrated knife. Place slices on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks.

Note: Christmas with Southern Living 1996

RICHARD
10-22-2009, 11:01 PM
It's 50F and raining tonight in Chicago ... could I have coffee, please? No, wait, I'd better have decaf.

Pumpkin biscotti, anyone?

Pumpkin Pie Biscotti
(source: http://www.christmas-cookies.com)

Makes about 96

How the heck am I going to eat 96 Biscotti?;)

WOW!

One decaf.

DONE!

Hi Slick,

One grezy cheeze!

DONE!

Oh, and here's a beer!

DONE!

Lady's Human
10-22-2009, 11:08 PM

Which would explain why Lady has taken a sudden interest in the chair.

Lady, Kitties ARE okay here, I promise.

Why don't ya go lean on QoP for a bit, looks like she could use it, and be good for a change. Introduce yourself to Mr. Diego NICELY!!!!!!

Just because there are 96 biscotti doesn't mean you get 90 of 'em, Lady.

I'll take you up on that pie offer, Richard, and I'll have a coffee as well. Pumpkins get et, not drunk.

Cinder & Smoke
10-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Fiur Jokes ... :p

Q: If H20 is on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside?

A: K9P

:D

RICHARD
10-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Fiur Jokes ... :p

Q: If H20 is on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside?

A: K9P

:D

You get a double for that one!

DONE

LH,

I have to laugh at your "Et, not Drunk" comment.

One of my little kittehs has the runs and I mentioned that to a friend tonight, She told me that feeding it some real pumpkin will get him 'together'.

Who woulda known Pumpkin is a magical gourd, a pie and a drink.....

Quick!

Call the FDA!:eek::)

Coffee and pie?

DONE!

Lady's Human
10-23-2009, 01:18 AM
And just remember......

Pi are square, not round.

RICHARD
10-23-2009, 01:28 AM
And just remember......

Pi are square, not round.

And what about square roots?:confused::eek::o

Lady's Human
10-23-2009, 01:31 AM
And what about square roots?:confused::eek::o

They'd be some awfully funny lookin' taters, but imagine how much easier it would be to make french fries?:p

Pinot's Mom
10-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Good Morning, y'all (I know, I'm not supposed to use those regional terms, but that's another thread!;)) - I'd like some pumpkin biscotti, and we have some pumpkin spice coffee up and ready! Help yourself! :D

Queen of Poop
10-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Which would explain why Lady has taken a sudden interest in the chair.

Lady, Kitties ARE okay here, I promise.

Why don't ya go lean on QoP for a bit, looks like she could use it, and be good for a change. Introduce yourself to Mr. Diego NICELY!!!!!!

Just because there are 96 biscotti doesn't mean you get 90 of 'em, Lady.

I'll take you up on that pie offer, Richard, and I'll have a coffee as well. Pumpkins get et, not drunk.

Thanks Lady, nothing like a dogger cuddle to make you feel all warm and safe. Diego doesn't mind doggers so long as they don't try to eat or stomp him!

Being that it's Friday morning and there's been no tears yet today I'd like to celebrate with a hot cup of tea please.

Lady's Human
10-23-2009, 08:39 AM
One cup of hot tea, as requested.

Lady' doesn't dislike kitties, she just tries to herd them. :p

slick
10-23-2009, 10:31 AM
And what about square roots?:confused::eek::o Excuse me but I don't think LH's roots are square. Why look at my roots - I'm English, Irish and Scottish. ;)

Yes Richard, get yourself a can of 100% pure pumpkin and if you can't find that get some vanilla yogurt. Either one should do the trick.

One hot of cup tea over here too please.

Queen - one day at a time girl. It will get better and before you know it, you'll look back on these days as a very bad memory and not think of them again. {{{hugs}}} :love: Show that pretty smile for the rest of the day, OK?

smokey the elder
10-23-2009, 10:56 AM
If you put a watermelon into a box, it will grow into a cube!

I'll have one of those pumpkin martinis. The drama llama has visited work, and I need fortification!:p;)

RICHARD
10-23-2009, 11:53 AM
If you put a watermelon into a box, it will grow into a cube!

I'll have one of those pumpkin martinis. The drama llama has visited work, and I need fortification!:p;)

http://www.instructables.com/id/Grow-a-square-watermelon/

Pumpkin Martini?

DONE!

Slick,
Have you been talking to my friends?

LH,

What about 'curly fries'?:confused::D

QoP,

The usual rule is "there's no crying in Thursday's", but we let that rule slide.

DONE!

PM, thanks for taking over the morning shift for the "right coast'.

davidpizzica
10-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi, everyone! Hi, QofP! It's chilly and rainy here at the home in Cabot. I'll be starting physical therapy in about an hour and I can use a big coffee with Baileys and I can help you out with that biscotti. I just want to let everyone know that I'm still alive here at my new home.

Pinot's Mom
10-23-2009, 12:55 PM
I have a bad October Friday joke for everyone...

Why did the ghost go into the bar?

For all the BOOOS!

:):)

Lady'sOtherHuman
10-23-2009, 02:01 PM
boooo PM,

QoP, just so you know like LH says Lady doesn't dislike kitties she just likes to herd them because she believes kitties have a place where they belong. I don't know where that is exactly but there it is.

Richard, I would like some pumpkin spice coffee and some of that biscotti please, it's a little rainy and raw here I could use something warm.

lbaker
10-23-2009, 02:22 PM
There's not a too bad (for cheap anyway) dry white wine I sometimes buy called "Herding Cats". I buy it mostly for the label :D

Queen of Poop
10-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Well Richard, I can tell you it's Friday and there's been no crying today....so far.

Thanks all for the awesome hospitality here. Never a finer place have I been.

Lady's Human
10-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Just disregard the mess around the bar.

We never did get around to cleaning that......:rolleyes: (Oops, forgot to tell you.......disregard the seement mixer, too......we use that for drinks sometimes)

One takillya two takillya three takillya FLOOR!.......

Kinda takes any ambition to clean right outta yer system.

davidpizzica
10-23-2009, 05:08 PM
LH, does the seement mixer still run? Maybe store it for the winter.

RICHARD
10-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Hi, everyone! Hi, QofP! It's chilly and rainy here at the home in Cabot. I'll be starting physical therapy in about an hour and I can use a big coffee with Baileys and I can help you out with that biscotti. I just want to let everyone know that I'm still alive here at my new home.

One Bailey's and coffee, biscotti and a good session.

DONE!

PM,

I know enough to put my drink down before I read any thread.:D

LOH,

Pumpkin spice and biscotti.

Done!

I would like a few more rainys out here...this weather is pretty goofy.

Hi Laurie,

A glass and a butterfly net?

Or what do they use to herd cats?

DONE?:confused:

QoP,

You made it this far........midnight's the cutoff.

You lurked but never came into the bar? You can't leave now.

LH,

LOL, I pulled up the carpet strip between the front room and kitchen a while ago.

I swapped out 8 tiles and took a rest........Now I'll have to change the rest.

Yes, it is hard to get motivated.

Come on, it's friday......Shots, dude.

Lady's Human
10-23-2009, 05:14 PM
You made it this far........midnight's the cutoff.

Midnight?

Of what decade? :p

Karen
10-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh, just had the pumpkin cheesecake in real life - 'twas every bit as yummy as I remembered! I am so glad I'm not allergic to pumpkin! :)

Some mulled cider, please, as the weather's gotten much cooler around here! Today was the first morning I smelled wood smoke when I stepped outside, means someone had the fireplace going!

Queen of Poop
10-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Shed some tears when I picked up Sasha's ashes. Barkeep could I get a little something to toast to my dear departed girl? How about a gin/tonic? Lots of lime.

Here's to Miss Sasha, who gave 15 fantastic years, lived thru 2 rotten marriages, loved a sister dog, ferrets and cats, never hurt a fly and walked my butt off for years! I love you Sasha, will miss you till we meet again one fine day.

blue
10-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Barkeep could I get a little something to toast to my dear departed girl?

Ill raise a glass in honor of your toast to a special, loved, departed friend and family member. High elbows and irons.

RICHARD
10-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Midnight?

Of what decade? :p

I duinno!

Karen,

Good for you...pumpkin cheese cake...Mulled cider.

DONE!

QoP,

LES?

That's it..you weren't crying. G&T? max lime!

DONE!

Blue,

A PPM?

DONE!

Raise a glass to Sasha, new beginnings and Soup Sales!

DONE~!

Pinot's Mom
10-24-2009, 08:03 AM
Raise a glass to Sasha, new beginnings and Soup Sales!

DONE~!

I'll second that toast, and add one of my own; to John Schwartz, a dear friend of the family, you were a wonderful man and will be missed. I'll be singing at his memorial service in a little while.

No bringing down the house, it's a celebratory toast to a life well lived!

Salut!

cassiesmom
10-24-2009, 11:22 AM
I'll second that toast, and add one of my own; to John Schwartz, a dear friend of the family, you were a wonderful man and will be missed. I'll be singing at his memorial service in a little while.

No bringing down the house, it's a celebratory toast to a life well lived!

Salut!

I'll third the above toasts, and add one as well. Here's to my dearest, bestest friend Lisa, gone one year in a few weeks. I miss you for so many reasons. God blessed me with you.

Now, no more tears for me. Barkeep, may I have more decaf and another pumpkin biscotto, please? I hope that is the singular of "biscotti", but maybe if not, someone would correct me.

lbaker
10-24-2009, 03:32 PM
We rarely correct, always protect... when you are here you are with friends. As a sidebar to absolutely nothing I went to the store today and bought another bottle of [cheap] white wine. This one's called "Unleashed". It has a crazy lable with an (of course) crazy Irish Setter (what other kind of IS dogs are there??) galloping across some hills... perhaps we here at Thursdays should invest in that CA winery. "Unleashed" sounds like a theme song :rolleyes: Hang in there all... love you.

pomtzu
10-24-2009, 04:07 PM
As long as we're toasting - I'd like to add one if I may.

To my dear brother John, who would have celebrated his 70th birthday on 11/3, but passed away 5 years ago last April at the young age of 64.

In his honor, I'll have his favorite Saturday night special - wings and beer. Make those wings HOT the way he liked them please - the hotter, the better! :eek:

Here's to you Brother. I miss ya'.....:love:

Sorry - but I can't think of anything pumpkin that would go with wings and beer. :p

RICHARD
10-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Next Sat it will be 8 years since my Dad passed.

I'll put out a platter of biscotti, a pot of decaf coffee.

Hot Wings, a corkscrew, beer and no more tears...

Cheers!

DONE!

Lady'sOtherHuman
10-25-2009, 04:13 PM
Well I don't have any toasts to add but I'll take some of the decaf and biscotti. LH is busy in the kitchen right now making fried chicken. mmmmmm.

cassiesmom
10-25-2009, 07:52 PM
We rarely correct, always protect... when you are here you are with friends. As a sidebar to absolutely nothing I went to the store today and bought another bottle of [cheap] white wine. This one's called "Unleashed". It has a crazy lable with an (of course) crazy Irish Setter (what other kind of IS dogs are there??) galloping across some hills... perhaps we here at Thursdays should invest in that CA winery. "Unleashed" sounds like a theme song :rolleyes: Hang in there all... love you.

We were talking at work on Friday because one of my co-workers was leaving for Michigan after work for a benefit, a winery tour and tasting. We discovered that 3 out of the 4 of us on my team choose wine based on the illustration on the label (teammate #4 doesn't drink at all) ... so ... I'll be on the lookout for "Unleashed" with the Irish Setter on the bottle!

Lady'sOtherHuman
10-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Morning all, made some pumpkin spice coffee and went to dunkin' donuts and got pumpkin muffins for everyone. Enjoy!

RICHARD
10-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Morning all, made some pumpkin spice coffee and went to dunkin' donuts and got pumpkin muffins for everyone. Enjoy!

I want some of LH's fryd chikin!:D

Decaf and Biscotti!

LOL......

CM-That is the way I pick books!
:)

Pinot's Mom
10-26-2009, 05:07 PM
I'll have some fried chicken and some wine with a nice label! :)

RICHARD
10-26-2009, 05:11 PM
I'll have some fried chicken and some wine with a nice label! :)
Chikin and whine!!!!

I am in!

DONE!

Lady's Human
10-26-2009, 06:08 PM
It's very,very hard to type with one hand. The other is busy scritchin a very demanding puppy. (I stop scritchin, I get boofed at ! :D)
Two orders of fried chickin, comin up!

How about a nice glass of white wine from upstate NY to go with that?

There's a local label I found completely by accident, it's in a blue bottle with a winter scene printed on the bottle.

Very pretty bottle, and it was on sale, so I figured WTH?

Then I found out that it's really good wine.

Lady's Human
10-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Astronaut Ice Cream for everyone!

Got NASA's new toy on the big screen......got to see if that candle LIGHTS!

RICHARD
10-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Astronaut Ice Cream for everyone!

Got NASA's new toy on the big screen......got to see if that candle LIGHTS!

YEAH!!!!!

I guess we can have an Astronaut Ice Cream Social for the next few hours?:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeze-dried_ice_cream

LOL, I always find some 'stuff' that gets freeze dried in my fridge! It starts out as food.....

slick
10-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Richard:
I need some strong and I mean strong. maybe something to knock me out. I've screwed up royally at here at work and I just want this day to go away. Is there a delete key I can press??? I know this screw up will turn up on my performance appraisal in Feb. :(

RICHARD
10-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Richard:
I need some strong and I mean strong. maybe something to knock me out. I've screwed up royally at here at work and I just want this day to go away. Is there a delete key I can press??? I know this screw up will turn up on my performance appraisal in Feb. :(

Here's the whole bottle!:eek:

One day at a time and I'll talk to Office Jesus later on...he owes me one.

slick
10-27-2009, 08:28 PM
thanks Richard. I'm gonna need some real help with this screw up. :eek::eek:

Pass another bottle over please. :rolleyes:

RICHARD
10-27-2009, 08:45 PM
thanks Richard. I'm gonna need some real help with this screw up. :eek::eek:

Pass another bottle over please. :rolleyes:

Let's rock and roll......and remember, No throwing your hands up and saying "I can't".

The world is still spinning as far as I can tell.;)

pomtzu
10-28-2009, 06:46 AM
Richard:

Doesn't it just amaze you how at review time, they manage to dig up every negative thing they can find, but seldom make any mention of good and positive things. :mad: They use it to justify the meager amount of money they give you, if you're fortunate enough to get anything. :rolleyes:
I sure don't miss those office politics at all.

Lady's Human
10-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Got the pop tarts and Chai, LAUNCH THE THING!!!!!!

(Got the popcorn, barkeep?)

Queen of Poop
10-28-2009, 07:51 AM
Barkeep, having a rotten day already. Got any earl grey tea?

Lady's Human
10-28-2009, 07:53 AM
One cup of Earl Grey? No problem.

There's a spot next to the pup on the couch, too, iffn you need a fuzzy to lean on.

Lady's Human
10-28-2009, 09:34 AM
Grrrr....still no launch yet!

Mission Control just said "We're all in a go posture"....

All I could picture was everyone at their consoles in Mission Control leaning over their desks like sprinters on the start blocks. :p

RICHARD
10-28-2009, 12:02 PM
I should have been here dispensing drinks!

Had a tough night - I woke up early and was out of sorts for a while.

LOL, how much fiber do Poptarts have?:eek::D

Go posture?

Been there, done that!

Let me refill all your cup and glasses and get to damage control....dang it was windy out here yesterday/last night.

smokey the elder
10-28-2009, 02:26 PM
I like trying wines based on the unusual winery names. One of my favorites is "Fat B@stard", which is actually pretty good!

Today is a coffee and Bailey's kind of day.

RICHARD
10-28-2009, 02:46 PM
One of my favorites is "Fat B@stard", which is actually pretty good!

Today is a coffee and Bailey's kind of day.

Hey, Don't be calling the bartender names.:eek:

I still haven't thrown anyone out of here!;)

A coffee and Bailey's!

DONE!