PDA

View Full Version : rescue number 25!!!

Trinityagain
10-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Please send up some quick happy thoughts that the person my husband works with will adopt our current rescue...I haven't posted about her as it is happening rather quickly. She is a lovely little black cat with a white splotch on her chest. She showed up at the museum where we do a lot of our Civil War events about 3 weeks ago so skinny you could see her ribs. They have been feeding her and we took a "house" out for her so she has shelter. She is front declawed so we are doing our best to get her off the street ASAP especially with Halloween coming up. Will get a picture out soon...but please think positively! thanks!

catmandu
10-20-2009, 03:22 PM
:love::love::love:
What a lucky day it was for that Little Eonette Cat that she crossed your paths and now has food to eat , and someone to love her!
:cool::cool: And now Ebonette has a much brighter future and we pray that theres someone out there with Love and a Good Furreber Home for Her!
:D:D
God Bless You forhelping the Helpless!
The 25TH Gold Pet Angel Star is now by Your Nmaes at the Rainbow Bridge!!
Con Cat Ulations on Number Rescue 25!!!
:love::love::love:

GILL
10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and Lucky thanks you

lvpets2002
10-20-2009, 04:38 PM
:eek: WoW that is so Great..

momcat
10-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Many positive vibes and thoughts going out for your little rescue to find a loving furever home. Thank you and bless you for helping this kitty in need. Please let us know how things play out?

Trinityagain
10-30-2009, 09:57 AM
She is currently residing in our spare room. The museum was having a haunted house to do last weekend and my husband wanted her out of there before that started since she is so darn friendly. So for about a week she has been at our house. There is still a chance for someone else to adopt her, which I think would be for the best. We both, hubby and I, think she will be much happier as a single cat but if necessary we will add her to the herd....her name is Tagi, sort of a short version of tag along which is what she would do if youwere outside at the museum, just follow along...

On another note, while we were out there last weekend helping with the haunted house to do, someone dumped a kitten. We saw a truck pull up near the parking area and just sit...they didn't get out or anything. About an hour later a few of us were near the cars and one of the guys heard a meow...yup, under one of the cars. She has already been taken in and is getting along well with her 2 month old kitty sister and her 8+ year old doggie brother....another success story! The picture is the kitten....