PDA

View Full Version : The Fabulous Jack !!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
10-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Good morning to you, handsome Jack!! You were quite a find at the rescue weren't you? We don't understand what kind of person wouldn't have time for you but maybe there was a good reason?? We hope so. Sorry to hear of your sad beginning. We are on Cloud 9 to hear about your new life with your wonderful forever family!!! Anyone can tell you're living the good life now. We love all your pictures. Such a handsome boy and very much like our big nephew, Jake. It's so cool that you have a sister and a brother to play with. We would love to see pics of Abbey and Elvis too. Please tell your Mom to give you tons of kisses to celebrate today. Some for brother and sister too. Those kisses are from us. We send big congrats for being our DOTD today!!! Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

MoonandBean
10-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Aww Jack...you sure are a beautiful Golden! It's hard to imagine that anyone would surrender you to a rescue but we all know that some people are all too willing to give up what should be considered a family member. In your case, it sounds like you sure "traded up" and that your new furrever family is a great family! They are truly the dog lovers that you deserve to spend the rest of your life with. Give them a big Golden Hug from me as they have earned my respect and appreciation today!! :love:

tatsxxx11
10-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi there handsome Jack! What a welcome sight your precious self was this morning; just the lift I needed!:love: Oh, what a gorgeous Golden guy you are...that face...top shot!:D Just love your photo shoot sweetheart, depicting just a few of your many unique and irresistible sides, no doubt!:cool: How anyone could ever, ever surrender a beautiful soul such as you is beyond me.:( But it all turned out perfectly in the end, didn't it Jack? Your family was blessed with a gem of a pup, a best bud for life! And you sweetheart...could your life be anymore love filled? Adoring humans and an assortment of furry pals to round out the pack!:D Doesn't get much better than that!:love: As MoonandBean have said, you definitely "moved up!" hehe Living well is the best "revenge," right Jack??? I hope you're enjoying a very happy day sweetheart, celebrating big time with Abby and Elvis and your family! Please have your Mom give you and Elvis and Abby, bunches of hugs and kisses, and a fave treat for me!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
10-20-2009, 04:14 PM
You're a gorgeous boy Jack! :love: I'm sure your family is so happy to have you in their life. Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope you're having a fun day!:D

lizbud
10-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Hello Jack,

You are sure a handsome pup. I love all of your pictures. The last one
of you looking out the car window is a fantastic picture & captures the
mood of that moment.:) Congratulations on being our honored , special
pup as our DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Hugs & kisses for you sweet boy.

irish
10-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Hello Mister Jack, you are certainly a handsome fellow. You look so noble there, lying in the yard. And you sure seem to be enjoying that car ride. I'm happy to know you have a loving family and some fur sibs too. Wish I could give you a big hug since you look so very huggable. Congratulations dear Jack, on being our DOTDF.

K9karen
10-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Hey Jack! Did you feel my kiss on your adorable nose? Thanks for a piece of your widdle pink tongue! it made me smile from ear to ear! I think the concensus is that you're a handsome, special boy.. count me on the list! It's obvious you bring happiness and laughter to your adoring family and everyone you meet!!! :love::love: