PDA

View Full Version : Good thoughts for my Pidgelet, please.

Medusa
10-20-2009, 06:31 AM
It was a year ago today that Pidge was diagnosed w/hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. She was so sick and had such difficulty breathing that I feared she wouldn't make it through the day and I was so scared and sad because my Puddy had just gone to the Bridge three weeks prior. My vet told me that due to her age, then 20, she could go at any time or she could live for a year and if she did, he'd do back flips. Well, I just sent him an email saying to do some warm up exercises on those muscles because she's now 21, it's been a year and she's doing well.

I've asked for good thoughts because I want to keep it going. As for many, the holidays are a tough time for me so I would like to see all my Fur Posse healthy, happy and w/me through this holiday season. So thanx in advance for your prayers and good thoughts.

orangemm
10-20-2009, 06:46 AM
Of course we'll pray for Pidgelet! My goodness, I had no idea she was 21! :eek:What a lovely senior lady.:love:

Just keep on going strong, little lady!!!

Queen of Poop
10-20-2009, 06:52 AM
Good thoughts coming for Pidgelet!

pomtzu
10-20-2009, 07:04 AM
Of course there's always good thoughts coming from here, where Pidge is concerned. :) Way to go, Miss Pidge.....:love:

kitten645
10-20-2009, 07:27 AM
Good wishes and vibes to you and all your furkids. Rally cry! 22! 22! 22!
Bring it on Pidge! You are a strong one. Stay well for you meowmie and yourself! Everyone knows the queen is a fighter. Keep it up!
Claudia

Pinot's Mom
10-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Aww, Pidge, we always have good thoughts for you, sweetie! :love:
Prayers you're healthy for some time and a good companion for your Mom! :)

Asiel
10-20-2009, 08:19 AM
Gosh, 21 yrs old. I had no idea cats could live that long. I'll be sending prayers and good vibes that Pidge keeps on doing well.

catmandu
10-20-2009, 08:20 AM
Our Dear Senior Kittyzens:love::love: certainly are Our Treasures and we are so sad that Our Dear Old Friend Pidgelet is not well.
We are all sending prayers from the Found Cat Hotel that Your Pidgelet can beat this once again, and be with you for as long as she can.
:love::love::love:
Pidgelet is such a Beautiful Way Cool Cat!!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

Cataholic
10-20-2009, 08:46 AM
That is remarkable! Best wishes for Pidgelet, and all of our furry ones this season.

Taz_Zoee
10-20-2009, 08:57 AM
Way to go Pidgelet! I will definitely keep you and your fur posse in my thoughts.
:)

Catty1
10-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Tell Dr Lee to let you know when he is doing those backflips - we want pictures! :D

What a blessing to have the gift of your dear Pidge for a whole extra year. It's amazing what a great vet's care and - especially - a meowmie's love will do!:love:

Give her some head rubs and love for me, please?:love::love:

Prairie Purrs
10-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Good for you, Pidgie Pie! Every day is precious, and may you and your meowmie have many more of them together.

astrid
10-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Good thoughts and prayers for Lady Pidgelet and the Fur Posse!!
Good health and joy for you all!!!:)

Big hugs and blessings to you Mary:love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Prayers on the way from me for sure!!! Our senior babies are so special we want them with us as long as possible. Tomorrow it will be one year that Luke went to the bridge. We don't need any more joining him for quite a while.
:love::love:

phesina
10-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Prayers and good wishes and vibrant energies for Pidgie Pie and all the rest of the Fur Posse and you too, Mary!

And.. http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9402796

momcat
10-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Many prayers, many positive thoughts, and a candle lit for sweet Pidgie :love:

katladyd
10-20-2009, 09:41 PM
A cheer for Pidgelet. "You can do, 22! Meowmie and me, will see 23!:love:

Moesha
10-20-2009, 09:54 PM
So glad that you have been able to have another year together! Treasure each moment!

Medusa
10-21-2009, 07:39 AM
Thanx, everyone. I'm just so pleased and happy at how well she's doing. She's definitely the matriarch of the Fur Posse. My rambunctious Coco Puff is actually afraid of her. Well, it could be because she swats him if he's anywhere in her vicinity and for no reason, too, just to keep him in line. ;) She's such a sweetheart and for years she didn't purr but now I hear her purring regularly. :love: