PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry Questions ;)

Genny
10-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi Moesha,

Maybe you can help me out. I've got a couple questions about the blackberry:D First I was just wondering what do you need a 'blackberry email? account' for? I created one last night, but what do I use it for??

When I try to go to the Rhapsody Vcast music thing from my phone something comes up--at the moment I can't remember what it says. I will try going to it again later and post here what it says, but anyways it won't let me go to it.

I've got more questions but I'll post them later ;)

Thanks!!

Genny
10-19-2009, 08:29 PM
This is what it says when I try going to Rhapsody: uncaught exception is not responding; process terminated? That's all. Wonder why I can't go to that??

Moesha
10-19-2009, 08:32 PM
You don't need a blackberry e-mail account. I never set mine up. It's just another account to use. I don't use Rhapsody, so I probably wouldn't know how to help very much. Perhaps someone else may be able to help you.

Genny
10-19-2009, 08:32 PM
I also want to buy some songs. I'm soooo new to this blackberry thing as you probably have already noticed ;) but I also wondered what is a 'blue tooth?' thanks!!

Moesha
10-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Do you have songs on your computer already? You can transfer files from the computer to the phone easily. You can even transfer entire CDs to the phone, if you have enough memory. Did you ever get an extra memory card for the phone? Blue tooth is like a way to connect to the phone without wires.

Genny
10-19-2009, 08:37 PM
oohhhh...ok...yeah I have several songs downloaded on the comp. But no, I never got another card for it.

Genny
10-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Do you have a little box on your phone that says VZW tunes? I've tried going to that but it won't work either?????

Genny
10-19-2009, 08:40 PM
it always says it's unable to connect to the internet. To try again later or contact my service provider... I don't know why it won't connect to the internet then but it does fine if I try going to petoftheday on my phone--and that's the internet too :confused: :confused:

Moesha
10-19-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't have a VZW Tunes folder. If you use the globe icon to connect to the internet it doesn't go anywhere? What are you trying to do when it says it won't connect to the internet? Are you typing an address in the same place where you'd type www.petoftheday.com? If it won't connect to the internet, I'd make a beeline to Verizon and get that fixed.

Genny
10-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Hey Moesha, it will connect to the internet when ever I go to the globe button and use that. I just meant there is also a VZW tones/tunes button and when I click that a sign comes up saying it won't connect to the internet at that time to try later, but that's the only time it hasn't connected to the internet...like it just won't go to that site...know what I'm sayin...??

Moesha
10-19-2009, 08:54 PM
I'd ask Verizon. I don't have that button. Many times VZW is an extra fee. Perhaps that is the problem. Ask Verizon if no one else posts a suggestion for you here. Sorry. It is very easy to put music from your computer onto the phone though. Much easier and cheaper than using VZW.

Genny
10-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Cool, I'll do that :) Thanks a lot Moesha :)