PDA

View Full Version : Not able to visit Pet Talk anymore. :)

Dixieland Dancer
10-07-2002, 08:04 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be able to visit Pet Talk any more from work and home time will be limited too. :(

We recently installed internet monitoring software that I am in charge of keeping track of. I will be producing weekly reports to my manager on the various non related sites that are being visited and what PC they are coming from. Since they are cracking down on non work related sites, I will not be able to visit from work anymore unless it is during my lunch hour. This doesn't leave me a lot of time to post so probably during that period I will just read to catch up on what is going on.

I will try to post from home but with family obligations, it will be infrequent.

I am just letting you all know why I won't be posting so you don't have to wonder where I disappeared too!

PM me if there is anything I can do to help anyone or if there is something urgent I can pray for.

Thanks,
Candy

Logan
10-07-2002, 08:12 AM
We will miss you, Candy, but completely understand. Especially when you're in charge of the new procedures!!!

Logan

anna_66
10-07-2002, 08:24 AM
Logan's right, we will miss you. But totally understand, can't be put in charge of something, then break the rules, right?!

Anna

jackiesdaisy1935
10-07-2002, 11:02 AM
Dixie, you know we will miss you but know you will be here in spirit and will look forward to your posts when you can.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

sammi
10-07-2002, 11:18 AM
I think thats a lot of nerve of your manager!LOL You need to have a job at home with a spare computer sitting next to the work computer. I won't mention who has this set up!;)

lbaker
10-07-2002, 11:48 AM
totally understand. will you be joining the Christmas card list so we can stay in touch via snail mail, at least at Christmas? Even an occasional posting will make us happy. Laurie

momoffuzzyfaces
10-07-2002, 11:52 AM
You will be missed but I totally understand. That will make your posts even more special when you are able to make them.

lovemymaltese
10-07-2002, 11:58 AM
We will miss you around here, get here when you can we will be waiting. :)

NoahsMommy
10-07-2002, 12:50 PM
We'll sure miss you! :(

Former User
10-07-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
You will be missed but I totally understand. That will make your posts even more special when you are able to make them.

I agree. Keep well and hope to hear you from time to time.

Logan
10-07-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by sammi
I think thats a lot of nerve of your manager!LOL You need to have a job at home with a spare computer sitting next to the work computer. I won't mention who has this set up!;)

Ha Ha!!! Now who could you be thinking of, Sammi???? :o

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-07-2002, 01:19 PM
Candy,

We are going to miss you. Do tyr an dcheck in from home every now and then.

gini
10-07-2002, 02:12 PM
You are going to be missed around here! We will look forward to your messages whenever you have the time!

ParNone
10-07-2002, 02:24 PM
Hi Dixieland,

Don't think we've talked before, but just wanted to say that
I always look forward to your posts with training advice. So
hope you'll still have a chance to post tips from time to time.

Par...

Cincy'sMom
10-07-2002, 04:57 PM
We will miss you Candy, but since I can't get on at work wither, I completely understand!

moosmom
10-07-2002, 05:33 PM
:( :( :( :(

Candy, we will really miss not having you around. How much you wanna bet the BIGGEST violators will be the "suits" in your company. The nerve of those people. Tell them to leave the worker bees alone and MYOB!!!!!

(((hugs)))

Sudilar
10-07-2002, 09:41 PM
Oh that really stinks! We'll sure miss you. Check in when you can!

*LabLoverKEB*
10-08-2002, 10:28 PM
Oh, Candy, I will miss you!:( I will E-mail you, when I get my Golden retriever puppy! Give Dixie and Dusty a big hug for me! I'll miss you!

SANDY FROST
10-09-2002, 01:14 AM
GOODFRIEND MAYBE WORK WILL CUT SOME SLACK AND LOOSEN UP ABIT.
BE PATIENT AND TIME WILL PASS BY . AND MAYBE THEN WE'LL SEE E-MAIL
FROM YOU AGAIN. LOSING ANYONE HERE IS LIKE LOSING A GOODFRIEND.
COMEBACK SOON.
SANDY FROST:)

turner
10-10-2002, 08:56 AM
Candy,

I am going to miss you! I totally understand though as my work also monitors unwork related websites as well! We are not allowed to do anything on the web unless its work related! I do read the posts when I have a sec. to do it!

Look forward to the posts that you will be able to post!

AmberLee
10-10-2002, 10:32 PM
Oops, it looks like my company may be going that way too. So glad I have a computer at home now so I don't have to go 'cold turkey'. :D