PDA

View Full Version : RIP Stranger Kitty - A bit graphic

3Catcondo
10-17-2009, 05:40 PM
I just went to the mall to do some shopping, and leaving the mall I passed a beautiful gray adult cat dead in the median. I've never seen this before, but his/her insides were strewn down the median and into the road, and appeared to be coming out of their butt. This really upsets me, because one, being outside by a high traffic area, and two, because I'm not sure just by being hit by car that would happen, as the rest of the body didn't seem to have any outside damage. So, either it was caused by a car or someone actually doing something unthinkable to this poor cat. I came home and loved on my four and told them how thankful I am to have them. I'm getting teary eyes writing this, please give your animals extra love in memory of this poor cat. :(:mad:

aTailOf2Kitties
10-17-2009, 06:31 PM
I don't know how that would happen either, but I've seen it before, although the side that was laying on the ground may have been injured. I didn't check.

RIP stranger-kitty :(

kb2yjx
10-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Sleep softly stranger kitty...you are now whole again and safe....

catmandu
10-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Unless that poor Cat was hit on the road and someone tossed him over onto the median to get him out of the way.
Thats a sda story and we pray that theres someone who misses thier Cat Companion, and will be more creful the next time.
Stranger Cat aka Mr Gray has his wings of Silver and Gold and is starting the Trek with the Awesome Angel Army in South Carolina.
He pray he has a Family to reunite with in Paradise.
One Fine Day.:love: