PDA

View Full Version : So THAT'S what those things are on the walls in the men's room!!!

moosmom
10-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Okay, so I was in a hurry. I had to pee like a race horse. I ran into what I THOUGHT was the ladies room. I opened the door and saw this guy facing the wall, *ahem* doing his thing. I was mortified!!!!!

Turns out I walked into the men's room by mistake.:eek::eek:

*note to self* Next time, look at the picture on the door. If the figure has pants on, it AIN'T the ladies room.:p:p

The last time I did that, I was 8 years old. As I was walking out the door, my Dad was walking in with a perplexed look on his face. I'll never forget it and get a chuckle out of it everytime!!!

RICHARD
10-17-2009, 12:38 PM
lolololololol......

IT's when the men turn away from the wall that you get into trouble.:D

Pee like a race horse.....hadn't heard that in a while!

Taz_Zoee
10-17-2009, 01:07 PM
On vacation we went to a brew pup and the bathrooms were labeled "hops" and "barley". Luckily we were sitting close enough to them that I could wait and see where people went before I had to go.
Oh, and there are the restuarants like Texas Roadhouse or Logans Roadhouse that on the back of the door it has the opposite sex so as you are leaving the restroom it looks like you came into the wrong one.

I have a friend that did that at a Carls Jr when we were in high school. She was SOOO embarrassed.

Medusa
10-17-2009, 02:54 PM
If the line is too long at the ladies' room, I use the men's room. Only once did a man say something "What is this, Ally MacBeal?" The men's rooms are always cleaner.

Pam
10-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Those "things on the wall" are to a man like a tree is to a male dog! LOL! :o:p (Can you tell I have a male dog?) :p ....and I also have a husband! :p

aTailOf2Kitties
10-17-2009, 04:39 PM
I was feeling ill while shopping one day and ran for the bathroom. I was wondering why there were so many "sinks" on the wall and only one stall. It wasn't until I finished clearing my colon that I finally had the mental clarity to realize I had wandered into the men's room and those were urinals, not sinks. Fortunately there was no one else in the bathroom at the time. :p

I make sure to triple-check the signs now, LOL

cassiesmom
10-17-2009, 05:35 PM
That happened to me on New Year's Eve probably 20 years ago now. And I was the designated driver :eek:

K9karen
10-17-2009, 10:03 PM
I remember once at a concert, the women's room line was so long, that the men stopped and let some "desperate" looking women in their door, including a pregnant woman. If I'm at a small restaurant with one a room for each gender, and the lady's is taken, in I go to the men's room. Ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

If I had been with you, Donna, I'd have LMAO! :p:p:p

Genny
10-18-2009, 07:59 PM
I've only done this once that I can remember. It was on my first day of school. It was second grade-I had just started school-I had been home schooled before that. The teacher let us all go to the bathroom and I followed the boys into the boy's bathroom! One of the boys said 'Genny, this is the boy's bathroom; the girl's bathroom is over there.' I was embarrassed--lol--but believe it or not everyone was nice about it and never brought it up again after that. Maybe it was cause I was new? I dunno lol

lvpets2002
10-19-2009, 12:25 PM
:eek: WoW & just think Elyse I was going to get you to do the driving again this year..:D Too Funny Donna.. I am like Richard its a good thing the guy did not jerk it all around & spray you..:p Ukkk that would have been so so horride..
That happened to me on New Year's Eve probably 20 years ago now. And I was the designated driver :eek:

smokey the elder
10-19-2009, 02:14 PM
That reminds me of the old Southwest Airlines commercial with the lady who has trouble with her contact and goes into the men's john by mistake! Poor thing.