PDA

View Full Version : Chedd the Cat

Barbara
10-07-2002, 03:42 AM
What a beautiful black fellow you are. I'd love to give you nose kissies and get my licks :p for that. I wish you a special day today with lots of treats and love:) :)

hellostranger
10-07-2002, 07:38 AM
Cheddwick, you're beautiful! And your fur is so soft and shiny! Your sister is doing a great job keeping you clean and groomed. ;) Congratulations on COTD! :)

Logan
10-07-2002, 08:09 AM
Black, shiny kitties are one of my absolutely favorites!! And Cheddwick, you are no exception.

Happy day to you!!! Hope you get lots of love and treats since you are being honored as Cat of the Day! Congratulations!!! :D

Bari_d
10-07-2002, 08:37 AM
Oh, Cheddwick, you are just magnificent...what a regal, handsome boy you are! You jogged my memory back immediately to our Ebony...whom we really miss (she lived to 22 years)!!! http://catoftheday.com/archive/1998/October/27.html
Your wonderfully shiny fur is just purrrfect...very pettable! Congratulations on starting our week out as a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

catmandu
10-07-2002, 09:25 AM
:cool: :cool: Yes Cheddyou are a very coool cat.You look so relaxed and calm, that you must have a great sister and great human friends to live with.Some of my cats are picky about the litterboxes as well so i have to keep on my toes and clean the 7 boxes at least twice a day. What a cooolcat and CHEERS FORCHEDD CAT OF THE DAY!!!

Randi
10-07-2002, 09:47 AM
Congratulation on being our lovely Cat of the Day Cheddwick! You are beautiful! :) And you have the same habits as my Fister, he also likes to lick up the running water and when I've emptied his litterbox, he jumps right in.

Cheddwick, have a wonderful day with lots of treats and cuddles! :D

Nosekisses from Fister & his mum

gini
10-07-2002, 10:03 AM
Just look at you sitting there - so handsome Chedd!

I sure would love some of your kisses too! You stay on top of your owners and make sure they clean that litter box to your liking!

You are such a beautiful boy - and congratulations on this special honor today as our CAT OF THE DAY!

Lennie B.
10-07-2002, 10:07 AM
Chedd, you have certainly brightened my morning!:) To think that you are handsome, clever, and a great kisser as well! May you have a day filled with special treats, extra clean litter boxes, and, of course, kisses! :D :D :D

jackiesdaisy1935
10-07-2002, 10:47 AM
Chedd, you are just adorable, I love that photo of you. I love the fact when your human kisses you, you kiss back in your own way.
What a sweetheart you are and I am partial to black cats and dogs. Congratulations dear, sweet, Chedd Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

momoffuzzyfaces
10-07-2002, 11:14 AM
Cheddwick
What a handsome fellow you are, but then, black cats are always special. I have one named Chester. Congratulations sweet one on being our special Cat of the Day today.:)

Howie's Mama
10-07-2002, 11:34 AM
What a sweetie your Cheddwick is! I love the part about him licking your lips! He's quite beautiful too, with that sleek black coat. Congrats, Chedd on being today's Cat of the Day!!

Cataholic
10-07-2002, 12:11 PM
Oh Chedd...what could be betta' then Chedda? NOTHING. What a funny nickname...Lover Lips. You are one beautiful boy, so sleek and shiny..Have a great day as the very best COTD :)

Vermontcat
10-07-2002, 02:18 PM
Many nose-kisses to you handsome Cheddwick!;) My cat Sam and I love black boy kitties! You always seem to have the softest fur!:)

Hey Frostfrog, where are you? You don't want to miss this black cat for today's cat of the day!:cool:

felinefriend
10-07-2002, 02:58 PM
Awwww, Chedwick, I'm still chuckling with your funny story! You look so much like my Blackie, only a little shorter hair than him, but you are just as soft and shiny and GORGEOUS!!! Your sister sure does keep you looking healthy and handsome! I would love to kiss you too and get your gentle kisses back! I was told by a friend when I got Blacky that black male kitties always have a sweet, affectionate disposition, and from what I've seen from all of them so far, this seems very true!!! You're such a little SWEETIE, Chedwick!!! Many, many kisses to YOU!!!! :cool: :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-07-2002, 03:31 PM
Oh Chedd! What a cunning, clever, devilishly handsome boy you are! I'm with Logan...there's nothing quite as fetching as a stunning black kitty! But you don't get by on looks alone! It's your purrrfectly charming personality that leaves the crowd cheering for more!:) I love the way you signal your humans that it's time to clean the box!!:D Congratulations to you dear Cheddwick! Today's your day to revel in your much deserved celebrity! You're the Cat of the Day!!

lizbud
10-07-2002, 04:24 PM
Dearest Chaddwick,

Or should I say "love lips" ?:D You are a
very handsome kitty with tons of personality.
I'm happy to meet you today sweetie and offer
my congratulations on being chosen as our
CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Frostfrog
10-07-2002, 11:28 PM
Some of the finest individuals that I have ever known have been black cats (one of whom lies sleeping in his box on the worktable to my right at this very moment).

Cheddwick, I am certain, is mighty fine himself.