PDA

View Full Version : watch out, Charlie!!

toughCookie
10-07-2002, 02:31 AM
LOL just wanted to share this with you... this morning, Emma and Louise were playing, one chasing the other, FAST, and Charlie decided he was going to join in, so as they ran past, he
JUMPED out, to surprise them I guess, but HE got the surprise! it was so funny, one minute he was hiding ready to spring out at them, and the next he was flipped upside down, with a look on his face like, oh, what happend here?:eek: :eek: they ran on by and didnt even notice! poor Charlie sat there looking stunned, and at me like why are you making that funny sound at me?:eek: :D :D it was truly a kodak moment if only I'd had the video camera!:rolleyes: :p poor kitty started his day by getting stampeeded!

jenluckenbach
10-07-2002, 07:03 AM
:D :D :D :D POOOOOOOOOOOR Charlie ! :D :D :D :D

Bet that must have been hilarious.

Randi
10-07-2002, 07:41 AM
LOL! :D That must have looked so funny! :D We never have the camcorder ready at the right time, do we! :rolleyes: - Well, I did once and I wish I could show it to you all! Fister was walking around in the yard and this HUGE dog came in and was tied to the bannister by the entrance to the laundrette. When Fister saw him, he froze and crouched down with his tale between his legs. I swear, he was like that for about 5 min. and then finally ran in to the bushes.

toughCookie
10-07-2002, 09:18 AM
oh poor Fister! how is he doing now?

Randi
10-07-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by toughCookie
oh poor Fister! how is he doing now?
This was last year - nothing happened! Fister was running towards the dog and suddenly he stood there like a statue. (the dog was tied) If they had got into a fight, I bet Fister's mum would have sorted it out! LOL! She did once before when a dog cornered another cat in the yard! She was a tough lady! :D

toughCookie
10-07-2002, 09:07 PM
but wasn't Fister sick a while back? I thought he was... or am I looney? LOL

:rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

10-08-2002, 03:34 AM
Oh poor Charlie !!!Are those humans making fun at you ????
Give them a vampire-look , that will teach them a lesson :eek: :p :D

toughCookie
10-08-2002, 10:41 PM
this is Charlie...I like your idea of giving the vampire look, ! tanks so much! I do not like them laffing at me!:mad: I was embawesed!:mad: