PDA

View Full Version : Concert question

kfitzp1
10-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello all. Some of you may remember I won U2 tickets a while back(yeah). I just picked up my tickets from the radio station and they are GA tickets but have a row and seat number. I have never been to a concert and sat in the General Admission area, how does that work? Do they label folding chairs I wonder? I am dying to see where I am sitting but the seating chart does not specify rows for the GA area. The concert by the way is Oct 20th here in Phoenix. I was just curious if anyone had gone and sat in the general area how it was and how that works. Thanks Kelley.

RICHARD
10-15-2009, 03:28 PM
Hello all. Some of you may remember I won U2 tickets a while back(yeah). I just picked up my tickets from the radio station and they are GA tickets but have a row and seat number. I have never been to a concert and sat in the General Admission area, how does that work? Do they label folding chairs I wonder? I am dying to see where I am sitting but the seating chart does not specify rows for the GA area. The concert by the way is Oct 20th here in Phoenix. I was just curious if anyone had gone and sat in the general area how it was and how that works. Thanks Kelley.

Find the seating chart on line!

Check the venue site to see what they allow into the area. Some arenas/stadiums will let you bring in certain 'comfort' items like food/drinks.

Some will let you in with a soft sided ice chest with your stuff.

http://www.gotickets.com/concert/u2/glendale_809656.php