PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Boy

yarlenna
10-15-2009, 04:04 AM
Good morning, Sammy Boy. You are such a handsome feline:love: I am glad that you found your furrever home with a wonderful human. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you, your harem and your human.

Barbiecat1
10-15-2009, 05:54 AM
I am also SO glad your Mom heard you in the rain; you poor baby, separated from your cat Mom; thank God your new Mom found you in time. You knew she was a cat person and you went to the right place at the right time. Enjoy your life with all your sisters and Mom, and especially enjoy your special day today.

kb2yjx
10-15-2009, 07:30 AM
Sammy, you really are living the good life, with a loving Mom, grandparents, and ALL those sisters!!!! Who could not love you?? You are a very handsome fella!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Pinot's Mom
10-15-2009, 08:10 AM
Awww, Sammy, you knew that home had a great Mom and some Sisters to look out for you! You just needed them to hear you, poor little cold guy! I'm so glad they did! You're a handsome loved boy!:)

Happy COTD to you, sweet Sammy, you deserve every bit of special attention and treats on your very special day! Have a great one!:D

catmandu
10-15-2009, 09:59 AM
:love::love::love:
Youre and We Found Cats All Send Cheers and Con Cat Ulations on youre being Todays Cat of The Day, a well deserved honor.
And we agree its wonderful for a little Stray to have warm mentors and Older Cats to keep them from being lonely!
:cool::cool:
Thats a great perch that you and Your Elegant Ebonite have to keep an eye out on the World!!!
:cool::cool:
The Lucky Found Ctas All send a Lucky Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR LATEST RESCUE AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY OUR SENSATIONAL SAMMY BOY!!
:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-15-2009, 01:11 PM
Sammy what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I'm so glad your mommy found you. Gosh, now you have sisters and a mom! And grandparents too!!! How lucky can a kitty get, eh? ;) I hope you are all enjoying your special day. Maybe a few extra treats, eh? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi there beautiful, sweet Sammy boy! What a welcome sight you are, what a welcome treat your heartwarming story is on my cold and snowy day! (Yes, it's snowing in Pa!:rolleyes:) We give great thanks to your wonderful Mommy for rescuing you! Heaven only knows what might have happened if she hadn't stumbled upon you! And just look at you now, all grown up, healthy and looking so fine!:D It's no wonder your Grandma wanted to kitty-nap you!:p (I hope she gets visiting privileges;)) How lucky can one kitty be, being surrounded by so much human and furry love! And what an angel you are Sammy, welcoming into the fold Mischief and all of the newbies, giving them a paw up, showing them the ropes and helping them to transition, just as your predecessors did for you!:cool: You truly are a joyful blessing, heaven sent, and so deserving of our "top cat" kudos! Congratulations and lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your furry sibs, including your "harem," (:D) are treated to the happiest, most fun and love filled day! Love, cuddles and kisses to you and the entire gang!:love::love::love:

astrid
10-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Hi Sammy!!! You're very handsome :love::love:
You are a sweet little boy, who can't resist you??!!

Thank God mommy heard you, rescued you and gave you the home and all the love you deserve :) and you even have your own harem!!! :D that's great!!!

I hope you're enjoying your day on the spotlight and having a great celebration with all your sisters :cool:;)

Happy COTD lucky Sammy!!!
Love:love::love:

susanswatlin518
10-17-2009, 07:52 PM
HELLO THERE SAMMY! I HAVE A MALE TUXIE BY THAT NAME. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND IF I AM RIGHT-THE PICTURE WITH THE BLACK CAT MISCHIEF-IS GREAT! YOU ARE LIVING THE LIFE OF A KING-AND LOL-A HAREM NO LESS!:love::love::love::love:LUCKY GUY! A NEW YORK CAT AS WELL? I LIVE IN UPSTATE NY WITH SAMMY AND A DIVA DSH-SMALL WORLD:):)SUSANSWATLIN518