PDA

View Full Version : Postcards, cards, etc. What do you use? (need tips..)

CountryWolf07
10-14-2009, 04:01 PM
So I'm thinking, I would like to start putting my photography work on postcards, cards, etc. I am figuring out, how do I start doing that? What do you use, what website do you suggest, etc.? I would like to do flowers, animals, nature, but like a 5-pack or 10-pack of cards/postcards.. but in different pictures. Any ideas, help out. :) Thanks!

Karen
10-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Modern Postcard - modernpostcard.com (http://modernpostcard.com) - is a company I recommend to people. I have use them many times for different projects, and the postcards are always excellent in quality, the trim is straight and the colors are accurate. They are so good that I never have cards printed anywhere else.

They have good prices, and often have sales on different products, etc.

Freedom
10-14-2009, 06:55 PM
I do not use postcards. There is no great savings in the postage any more, and no room to write, either.

I use note cards.

Karen
10-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Postcards are great as a marketing tool, and for a photographer, practically necessary. And they are pretty! They are fun to send, and people can post them on the fridge, keep them in an album, or in Rachel's case, maybe even frame them!

CountryWolf07
10-14-2009, 08:19 PM
That's not true, people do still use postcards these days, despite the fact the stamps are going up and such. I am only searching for recommended websites when it comes to using these as a tool to market my photography. :)