PDA

View Full Version : Jedi

Rachel
10-12-2009, 06:34 AM
Hey there Jedi...Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day. It is an honor and you so deserve the recognition. What a wonderful dog you are! It was really exciting to have Dog of the Day who lives relatively close to me.

How fortunate it was for you to find your forever home and for it to be with people who appreciate the wonders that you were ready to bestow on them. They were so kind in sharing their and your story with us because it is one that warms the heart and soul. Hugs to both you and your people.

Daisy and Delilah
10-12-2009, 06:50 AM
We hope you're not offended by our somewhat non masculine header. We couldn't help ourselves because you are, simply put, beautiful!!! What a majestic looking Greyhound boy you are. It's a fact that you guys like to run but we're not so sure that all conditions surrounding this racing thing are the best. We think it's wonderful that you were saved by your forever family and you're now living the good life!! Wooohooooo!!! This is a Greyhound loving house coming to you this morning, Jedi. Such graceful and precious babies you all are. Congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight. Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us to add to the celebration. We wish you continued happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida :cool: :cool:

irish
10-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi Jedi, you are such an elegant looking pup. I'm so glad you're in a loving forever home and I'll bet Mom doesn't really mind when you try to sit in her lap. Wish I could give you a hug sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

lizbud
10-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Hello Jedi,

It is so good to meet you today. I agree with your person who said
you are living the life you were always meant to have.:) You certainly
are a winner everyday in your family's eyes.:) Congratulations on being
chosen for honors today as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending
out lots of cyber hugs & kisses too sweet boy.

lvpets2002
10-12-2009, 04:26 PM
:love: Well Hello There Jedi your so Adorable & Sweet.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

Pinot's Mom
10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Aww, Jedi, I'm such a sucker for Greyhound rescues! They're just the most gentle creatures and I hate they're used for a racing circuit. You're where you were meant to be now, honey, and that's wonderful!

Congratulations on DOTD, sweet Jedi, and enjoy the treats on your special, special day!! :love::D

K9karen
10-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Hello, handsome, elegant Jedi! I can't tell you how excited I was to see you as our DOTD! I LOVE Greyhounds to pieces. I always think that one day, I too, will be a Greyhound owner. I'm thrilled you adjusted to the GOOD life you deserve. To me, you'll always be a 1st class WINNER!!!

captain
10-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Oh Jedi - aren't you lovely!!! Thank heavens your fur family rescued you ..... you sure are beautiful.

CONGRATS on being DOTD today :D