PDA

View Full Version : A bearded one!

davidpizzica
10-10-2009, 05:08 PM
While I'm here I decided to grow a full beard. Right now it's salt 'n pepper gray and starting to get grayer. I don't have to shave much now and I won't nick myself much now, either. I'm beginning to get compliments on it from the nurses and the attendents. Before this, I just had a moustache and goatee. When I can, I'll have someone take a pic of my beard and hopefully put it on here.

Karen
10-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Then at Christmas time, you can spray paint it white and get "Santa" gigs! :)

kokopup
10-10-2009, 11:31 PM
I had a full beard for years. After my radiation treatment for cancer hair will not grow anywhere on my face except around my mouth and chin (as in Mustache and Goatee) Except for a few stray hairs on my high cheeks I don't even need to trim it very often. I keep my goatee fairly short by running my trimmer once a week. My goatee is all white while my mustache is salt and pepper.

moosmom
10-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Hey David, you can always dye it!!!

Now that your lava lamp is up and running, I'm sure the chicks will be flocking to "Dave's Place"!!!

Randi
10-11-2009, 08:49 AM
I'm sure the full beard will suit you, Dave! Now, tell the nurses and attendants to queue up nicely. ;)

davidpizzica
10-11-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm sure the full beard will suit you, Dave! Now, tell the nurses and attendants to queue up nicely. ;)

Randi, I'm trying to play Santa Claus this year!

Kfamr
10-12-2009, 05:27 PM
A beard makes the man!

kokopup
10-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Randi, I'm trying to play Santa Claus this year!

David unless your beard grows a lot faster than mine you will need to use a
little "Miracle Grow" if it is going to be ready this Christmas.

K9karen
10-12-2009, 08:43 PM
My Sweetie has had whiskers and a muzzy for decades. He keeps it short and sweet. Both are white which look awesome with his gorgeous blue eyes.

I'm sure you look "hot" David!