PDA

View Full Version : In need of a logo...

gemini9961
10-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Hubby and I have begun a side business and I am struggling with creating a logo. I have searched online for logo creating sites, found some but found them rather cubersome and difficult to navigate and create a logo. I don't have anything really special in mind, I just need something with our business name on it. If anyone has any suggestions on websites that are user friendly please let me know.

It seems being pregnant has zapped any creative energy I may have had before. :o

Karen
10-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Tell you what, PM me the info, and I will make one for you!

Daisy and Delilah
10-10-2009, 07:20 PM
I may be on a long limb here, Amber, but, have you tried Microsoft Office? They've got alot of stuff there. Good luck!!:)

Karen
10-10-2009, 07:26 PM
I made her a few and emailed them to her.

gemini9961
10-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks again Karen! I have emailed you back the one we chose. :)

sparks19
10-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Yay glad you were able to find one and from a Pt'er as well.

In the future for any custom things if you are lost for places to look. I would suggest etsy. They have a thing called Alchemy where you create a listing stating what you would like and your price range and such and people send you bids with what they can do and for how much :) it's really great.

I've gotten a few things like a custom banner for a craft show and a custom apron and some jewelry pieces that I wasn't able to find anywhere else :)

Karen
10-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Thanks again Karen! I have emailed you back the one we chose. :)

You're welcome! :)