PDA

View Full Version : Enkanuba Dog Tournament!!

FloppsyLadySally54
10-06-2002, 09:10 AM
Hi I'm just reminding/telling you guys that the Enkanuba Dog Tournament is going to be on Animal Planet and held in Huston on October 16th. I was just wondering if anybody was going to watch it or is even entering their dog or going there! Also, can somebodt tell me how to spell Enkanuba so I can look up the contest?? For any Animal Planet fans I was bored so I looked up the site and got a list of every single show on AP.

http://apl.aol.discovery.com/common/sgallery/apl/apl_logo.gif

Amazing Animal Videos

Animal Planet Safari

Animal Planet Showcase

Animal Planet Zooventure

Animal Precinct

Big Cat Diary

Breed All About It

Busted

Champions of the Wild

Crocodile Hunter’s Croc Files

Crocodile Hunter

Dog Days

Emergency Vets

Fangs!

Good Dog U.

Jeff Corwin Experience

Judge Wapner's Animal Court

K-9 to 5

Keepers, The

Pet Psychic

Pet Story

Petsburgh USA

Planet’s Funniest Animals

Sunday Morning Movies

That's My Baby

The Most Extreme

Total Zoo

Twisted Tales

Wild Rescues

If anybody has never saw one of these before I can look up the time or/and I can tell you about it. Oh, silly me, here's the site!
http://animal.aol.discovery.com/

Crikit
10-07-2002, 09:46 PM
The way that you spell it is Eukanuba. The tournament sounds like fun to bad I don't get animal planet.

ownerof3dogs
10-07-2002, 10:11 PM
I'll be watching it. I usually never miss a dog show. I"m not going to this dog show but last Feb I went to Westminster. It was alot of fun but very long. It went on for about 8 hours.

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-08-2002, 06:19 AM
I love Eukanuba Dog Tournament! It is always very fun to watch. Andrew, Drake, and I cuddle up wand watch it together:D

ParNone
10-08-2002, 09:59 AM
Hi Floppsy...

Minor correction to your post, so people don't tune in on the
wrong day. This program is on 8pm Eastern Time on Oct 26th.
Also the big dog show here in Houston is in July, so it would
be my guess that this is a tape of that show, but I couldn't
find anything on the animal planet website to verify this.

Par...

primabella
10-08-2002, 03:20 PM
oh, i read about this tournament at the animal planet page but it was too late at the time. is it one of those regular dog shows, or is it quicker? i am just asking because i saw a dog show the other day that went by very fast and i've seen others that take a long time just to finish with one of the groups.
thanks for the info :)