PDA

View Full Version : How about some Ozzy Love :)

Anikaca77
10-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi All,

Here is a link to my thread I posted earlier this year:

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=152244

I was looking for a home for him and it looks like he is staying just like that other little orange guy - Apollo which I will post pics of.

Ozzy first showed up outside my apartment underneath a car parked next to mine. I tried to call Ozzy thinking it might be a female tortie but I couldn't see him very well and so I set up the trap and caught him that next night and he's been inside ever since.

We believe Ozzy must of belonged to someone else and they just dumped him. He was covered in burrs when I found him and such a mess. The vet ended up shaving him. Now his fur is back to normal and he is such a love bug. He still gets scared from time to time but we are still working with him and I'm able to pick him up and hold him and love him. He loves to talk to me in the mornings. My husband can get him to talk pretty much any other time. He's so funny, I will have to get some video of him at some point and post it.

For now though, I'm attaching pictures of when I first trapped him, then when he was shaved, and the progress of his hair growing back.

Melissa

Anikaca77
10-09-2009, 02:04 PM
more pics from July 2009

Anikaca77
10-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Here are some photos from Aug. and start of Sept.

3Catcondo
10-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Ozzy looks great! Handsome as ever. and I love his little orange friend, too!!:love:

Anikaca77
10-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Ok this is it for now Sept. 09 photos :D I will do a thread on Apollo soon (orange and white kitten, this is the one with the bad front paw but doesn't seem to bother him so we are glad about that).

catmandu
10-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Owesome Ozzie:love::love: looks so comfortable in his new home, and its great that Appollo:love::love: the Orange Cat has a great Big Brother to befriend.
You are getting Gold Stars at the Rainbow Bridge for helping those Cats who needed a home.:cool::cool:
They will repay you many times over for your kindness with love and laughter!!!
:love::love::love:

smokey the elder
10-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Aww, Ozzy sure loves the little orange kitten!