PDA

View Full Version : I know we've all had enough Michael Vick, BUT...

Pinot's Mom
10-08-2009, 08:16 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33215259/ns/entertainment-gossip

I cannot BELIEVE this! And this statement "The show, I predict, will be a fantastic success at least from a viewership standpoint. There are a number of Vick fans out there who will watch for the simple reason that in the privacy of your own living room, you’re not judged for supporting a football player who preferred dogs engaged in bloodsport over dogs engaged in games of fetch." is ABSOLUTELY repulsive. :mad:

Daisy and Delilah
10-08-2009, 08:59 AM
This just makes me sick. I suspected Vick would get more and more deals as the time goes by. I hope and pray that people will protest this and get it stopped.
Who in the world wants to re-live that nightmare? I can't believe they would bring up that horrific story again.

What can we do to stop it??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

moosmom
10-08-2009, 09:05 AM
You won't see me supporting anything Vick does. PERIOD. I'd stick pins in my eyes than give Vick an ounce of credit for anything.

Everytime I look at that face, I want to smash it in and throw him to one of the HUNDREDS of dogs he abused. Revenge would be SAWEEEEET!!!!!

lvpets2002
10-08-2009, 09:19 AM
:) Well that was well worded Donna.. That pretty much summss it up for me too.. However I would stick the pins in his eyes.. I hate anything about him..
You won't see me supporting anything Vick does. PERIOD. I'd stick pins in my eyes than give Vick an ounce of credit for anything.

Everytime I look at that face, I want to smash it in and throw him to one of the HUNDREDS of dogs he abused. Revenge would be SAWEEEEET!!!!!

RICHARD
10-08-2009, 10:37 AM

Why not stick pin in his eyes?

Write to the BET and let them know!:mad:

moosmom
10-08-2009, 11:34 AM
His eyes? GREAT idea!!!! I hate pain, especially my own and animals.

cassiesmom
10-08-2009, 08:23 PM
This just makes me sick. I suspected Vick would get more and more deals as the time goes by. I hope and pray that people will protest this and get it stopped.
Who in the world wants to re-live that nightmare? I can't believe they would bring up that horrific story again.

What can we do to stop it??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Write letters to BET, maybe? or e-mails? Would a flurry of correspondence make them change their minds? I hope this NEVER makes it to air.

phesina
10-09-2009, 05:46 AM
How utterly disgusting.

pomtzu
10-09-2009, 06:47 AM
I can't believe that BET is glorifying this low life piece of scum. :mad:

moosmom
10-09-2009, 07:13 AM
Pomtzu,

Money talks, girlfriend. It's the almighty buck that they're interested in. It totally pi$$es me off that BET is glorifying what Vick did. Again, what kind of message is this sending to all the young people who look up (ugh!!:mad::mad:) to this pig?

Daisy and Delilah
10-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Why not stick pin in his eyes?

Write to the BET and let them know!:mad:

Two great ideas. :mad: :mad: :mad: