PDA

View Full Version : Please See My Link :)

Anikaca77
10-07-2009, 09:39 AM
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=155778

Please see this link, I'm having a hard time finding these 2 a great home and I'd love someone from PT to take them in.

pomtzu
10-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Have you checked with any schools in your area? Lots of classes have class pets - also used as a learning tools for younger children. It might be worth a try.

Anikaca77
10-08-2009, 08:59 AM
Have you checked with any schools in your area? Lots of classes have class pets - also used as a learning tools for younger children. It might be worth a try.

I have checked out a few but with the size the turtles need they can't take them in. I also checked with several resuces around the area and farther out and no one can take them in.

With my back issues, I can't do this much more but of course I'll keep them till I can find the right home. I've had several people interested in them but then they back out. I've listed them on craigslist and some other sites but nothing so far yet other than the few people who don't bother e-mailing saying they don't want them or they say they are going to call and don't.

So I'll just keep trying and see what happens.

Melissa

pomtzu
10-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Petting zoos???? :D

Anikaca77
10-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Petting zoos???? :D

I could try that. Asterix would be good for that since he's friendly, Yurtle on the other hand would not do well with that at all. She's very much a grumpy girl but very happy when you feed her.

Thanks,
Melissa