PDA

View Full Version : Maybe my house will be in a tv show

gini
10-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Last year my house was filmed for the movie The Soloist. Well, they cut that scene out - so no one ever got to see it. It's around on some cutting room floor - or lost in the digital world.

But I have been approached again for the tv series FLASH FORWARD.
The location scout is coming this evening to take photos of the interior of my home. They would use my home for three days.

I don't always have the best of feelings about these honors - and even though the money could be good - sometimes the wear and tear on your home just isn't worth it.

I'll keep you posted.

Edwina's Secretary
10-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Exciting! It is because you have such a wonderful house....

Karen
10-06-2009, 05:20 PM
That would be neat - we watch that show! :) Let us know, okay?

Daisy and Delilah
10-06-2009, 07:51 PM
That's so cool!!!!:)

Husky_mom
10-06-2009, 08:40 PM
a worldwide sightseeing tour of your house.. haha.. too had they cut you off last time...

keep us posted what happens..so cool!!

Barbara
10-07-2009, 08:22 AM
They are doing that at our offices once in a while. They come in, they empty one office, they re-paint and re-furniture it. They take their movies- and then they all take it back to what it was. Plus there is some money in it.
So good luck:)

Randi
10-07-2009, 08:36 AM
How exiting! I remember you had the crew coming last year, and although they didn't use the clips, you surely made an impression since they are coming back. I bet you're busy tidying up right this minute! :D

I hope they'll use it this time! Good luck!!

Barbara, if a TV crew offered to paint my flat, I would definately let them use it! :)

slick
10-07-2009, 03:05 PM
OK, I'm on ICQ chatting with Randi when she points out this thread. Gini, this is terrific but I worry about how the kitties will react. Three days is a long time for all that disruption. Still, if the pay is good I say go for it but before that, get rid of the "stacks". :D:D I love the program Flash Forward.

Gee, does this mean that you have celebrity rights?? May I please have your autograph???:)