PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Annie!

mrsbnatural
10-05-2009, 07:36 AM
What an absolute doll you are sweetie pie! Full of spunk and personality that's for sure. I'd love to have you follow me around, you little stinker! :D

Have a great day as Dog of the Day! :love:

tatsxxx11
10-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Hi Annie!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetie!:) Oh*my*gosh! You are sooo precious it's almost painful! hehe (Are you sure you're for real?:p) Your photos say it all! You're one life loving pup who packs a ton of personality into that little frame; a lover and a player!:D And you're right, I have fallen in love, totally!:D (And I'm one of those "big dog" people!;)) Yes, Velcro pups are simply the best...just ask your Mom!:love: I hope your area gets a ton of snow this winter as you're clearly in love with the white stuff! Just don't get lost in those snowbanks!:D Thanks for bringing a ton of smiles to my lunchtime! I hope you and your proud Mommy both enjoy the funnest, happiest, most Annie like day of celebration! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Annie! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!:love::love::love:

wolfensteinsmom
10-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Annie, you are just adorable! Really! :love: Congratulations on your appointment of Dog of the Day. You certainly didn't let me down. :D I could tell by the way your human talks about you, that you are loved VERY much. :cool:I can see why. You are full of life, and love, and all those little monkey antics that make us sit up and take notice!:) Have a wonderful Dog of the Day afternoon, and a long and happy life with your humans. Have a few naps, and a few treats just for being you, Sweetheart!:love:

LHCamry
10-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Annie!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to have you.
I would not want you to leave my side either. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

lizbud
10-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Hello there Annie,

You are just cute as a button little girl.:love: I've always had bigger dogs
but I admit you could change my mind.:D I am so happy to meet you today.
Big congratulations on being our adorable DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you
lots of cyber hugs & kisses too sweetie pie Annie.:)

Freedom
10-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi Annie! Did you know you are a Bichon Havanese? You are a cousin to my bichons, Bichon Frise! Sounds like you have a very similar personality too. My 4 follow me all around the house, lol.

Such wonderful photos! I love seeing you dear girl. Hope you get extra belly rubs today as you celebrate this great honor as Dog of the Day!

Daisy and Delilah
10-05-2009, 04:11 PM
What a precious little baby doll. You are so cute, Annie, we don't know what to do. We're also velcro dogs. Mom can't go anywhere without us following. We think you are a perfect little girl to be chosen as our DOTD today!!! We send big congrats to you. Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses and belly rubs from us today. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

dawgplanet
10-07-2009, 07:15 PM
congratulations annie