PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Names

Genny
10-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Just sitting here thinking of names that I liked...don't know why but I just was and I wondered what are your favorite baby names??

Some of my favorite girl names are: Jade, Makenzie, Peyton, Aubrey and I also like Beverly

I like these for boys: Gabe, Christopher, Alan, Jaden and Heath.

So what names do ya'll like!?!?!?

Genny
10-05-2009, 05:10 PM
^^ Anybody have any favorite names?? lol... ^^

Taz_Zoee
10-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Girls: Kayla, Avery, Lindsey

Boys: Aaron, Carson, Brayden

CountryWolf07
10-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Girls: Brooklyn (Brooke), Taylor, Autumn

Boys: Gavin, Garrett, Ryan, Holden, Shane

Genny
10-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Girls: Brooklyn (Brooke), Taylor, Autumn

Boys: Gavin, Garrett, Ryan, Holden, Shane

Garrett is my younger brother's name :)

BitsyNaceyDog
10-06-2009, 04:30 PM
We've had a name picked out for our second baby before Nathan was even born.

If we ever have a girl her name will be Lilla
If we ever have another boy his name will be Christopher

Genny
10-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Lilla & Christopher...those are pretty names...I also like Gabin...not sure if that's how you'd spell it tho...
but you say it with a short 'a' sound not a long 'a'... :rolleyes:

Karen
10-06-2009, 06:45 PM
I tend to like the more unusual names, as my own first name is very common, but my siblings' name were not ... and you never know how you're gonna feel when you actually have a baby. A long time ago, my sister (whose name starts with a J) thought she'd name a future daughter Jennifer, but when she actually had her baby, she named her Emily - said that when she was born she just looked like an Emily! :)

Genny
10-06-2009, 07:36 PM
:) What is your brothers and sisters names Karen?

Karen
10-06-2009, 07:42 PM
My older brother and his son are named Iver. My big sister's name is Johanna, which is more common now then when we were kids. Lady's Human's son's name is Axel - that was our grandfather's name. Some of the other unusual names in the extended family are Channing, Cassandra, Tyla, Storm, and in older generations, Leodore, Ovide, Aldea (my middle name), Floride, Otto, Emil, Carolina, Delima ...

Genny
10-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Those names are different! :D My Grandmother and all of her brothers and sisters had weird names too. My Grandma's name is Vennie. Her sister's names are Fidella, Eunice and Miron. Her brother's names are Boots and Herston