PDA

View Full Version : Bad A$$ Buddy should've been named...

moosmom
10-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Emmett. Why? Cuz he is one hell of a funny cat.

Picture it, me sitting on my couch, crying buckets, missing my RB Mollie Rose. I hear a "clunk". I look over at my little kitchen area. There's Buddy on the second shelf where I keep my plastic drinking glasses, staring at me with this goofy look on his face as if to say, "Hi! Remember me?" I go back to watching tv and crying. "Clunk" Another glass (plastic) goes flying on the floor. Same look from him. I walk over to spot where he is. There's one plastic wine glass left on the shelf. I looked at him and said, "I suppose that last glass is going to go flying once I turn my back." I go back to watching tv. "Clunk". Yup, sure nuff, the wine glass is on the floor. My tears of pain turned into tears of utter hysteria, I was laughing so hard I was crying.

He knew I was sad and did everything in his power to pull me out of my grief. It worked!!! God how I love that boy!!!

columbine
10-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Awww, Buddy! Kisses (in lieu of a red foam rubber ball) on your clever little nose. :love:

Love, Columbine

catmandu
10-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Our Cats can read us like a book, and Buddy:love::love: knew that you needed something to cheer you up!:cool::cool:
And Buddys a Smart Cat he chose plastic glasses that wouldnt break and cost you money!!
:love::love::love:

katladyd
10-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Whenever I am sad or distressed, one of my boys will make it his JOB to snap me out of it! Cats are good like that.:love:

phesina
10-03-2009, 07:32 PM
What a good, great boy!

They are so adept at reading us, aren't they. My five remaining have been giving me some extra attention since Peony's passing last week.

moosmom
10-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Phesina,

I'm so sorry to hear about Peony's passing. Yeah, Buddy is a hoot. I went back to work today and had a great day. I was busy, the time flew and I made money.

I'm still getting e-cards of sympathy from my friends, which reduces me to tears.

I wonder if PetSmart sells rubber red clown noses for cats?:p

Laura's Babies
10-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I wonder if PetSmart sells rubber red clown noses for cats?

If they do Giz HAS to have one too!

That was so darn sweet of him and he knew exactly what to do too, didn't he? I hope he got extra treats after that!

katladyd
10-04-2009, 01:44 AM
They can't stand to see us cry. They just can't! Bless their little souls.:love:

moosmom
10-04-2009, 07:38 AM
I hope he got extra treats after that!

Handfuls, of course!!!

momcat
10-04-2009, 01:41 PM
How would we ever get through the tough times without our fuzzybuddies? When my Mom was in hospice, I went up to see her every Saturday with a sense of fear because I didn't know what to expect when I got there. When it came time to leave I felt even worse not knowing if there would be another visit. Mike and I got scared every time the phone rang.

Groucho knew things weren't right. When I'd get home he would be the ultimate velcro kitty. He would jump right up and snuggle, purr, give me kitty kisses, and follow me all over the house. Very often he would look up at me, the look on his sweet little face said he knew Soncat and I were hurting. When Mom passed, Groucho wiped my tears away with his paw and stayed very close. Groucho and Mom never met, but Mom asked for his picture and proudly displayed it in her room.

And there are people who wonder why we love our cats?