PDA

View Full Version : The ugliest cat on the planet?

RICHARD
10-02-2009, 01:22 PM
He just stopped by my house this morning.

I saw him eating out of the bowl I have by the back door for my little frens.

When I go out in the morning to water, I have a pair of cats who greet me and walk around the yard while I do chores.

I was walking back to the house when I noticed MR. UGLY and as I approached I noticed a tan coat, little spindly legs and a stomach that led me to think that this cat was malnutrioned or had some other kind of yukky illness that made his mid section expand like that.....

I approached this poor animal and made a noise to let him know I was walking up behind it....It turned pretty quickly and looked at me with HUGE BUGGY EYES that made me gasp and say...

IT'S A CHIHUAHUA!

Where did THAT come from??? I thought I heard a goggie yapping in the yard late at night, but thought it was the dog next door!

He began to walk towards the front gate and wiggled his arse under it and took off...I didn't have my shoes on so I didn't find out where he went....

LOL, word it gettting out you can get a meal anytime at all at my house!:eek:;):p

katladyd
10-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Yeah, all the ones who have been hit hard by the recession are making their way to your soup kitchen!;)
Thank God you are there for them, or at least the food is.

Laura's Babies
10-02-2009, 02:47 PM
LOL! Now that was a UGLY cat!

Yep, the word is out... there's a free meal there, COME AND GET IT!

catmandu
10-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Now thats funny Richard that the Ctas are telling thier Doggy Amigo where theres food , and a place to rest!!!
Theres nothing to be ashamed of beng compassionate Richard , its better than not caring at all for the Poor Homeless Ones.:love::love:

orangemm
10-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Do you have a sign on your front lawn that says "Give me your tired, your poor, your HUNGRY?":D

RICHARD
10-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Do you have a sign on your front lawn that says "Give me your tired, your poor, your HUNGRY?":D

I don't have to advertise now...:eek::)

When the hawks and serpents show up? I am closing the whole operation down....;)

columbine
10-02-2009, 08:21 PM
ROTFL! A chihuahua! Ay caramba! "Claro que soy un gato! Meowf! Meowf!"

Love, Columbine

RICHARD
10-03-2009, 06:35 PM
ROTFL! A chihuahua! Ay caramba! "Claro que soy un gato! Meowf! Meowf!"

Love, Columbine

Ai dios, soy ciego!:D