PDA

View Full Version : Kitten just now passed to the RB.

wayne0214
10-05-2002, 06:24 PM
I am sorry to report that Kitten just now passed into the RB. She was gaining strength, until this afternoon. But she still remained weak. and thin. Early this evening she started to meow out, and move only her front paws into the air. I picked her up and walked around the house for about 20 minutes and she passed away. In a way I suppose it is good, in that now she will not be weak and sickley anymore.

Kitten, we hardly got to know you.
why did you have to leave us so soon?
You were so cute to look at.
but now you have crossed the Rainbow bridge
Sleep on my little one.
maybe someday we will meet again.

.........wayne

Karen
10-05-2002, 06:47 PM
Poor kitten, poor Wayne, now rest, the worst is over. Our thoughts are with you at the sad time.

neko1
10-05-2002, 06:49 PM
So sorry to hear about kitten:( Now she is free from pain. You now have a guardian kitten watching over you.

We send our deepest condolences.

Cataholic
10-05-2002, 06:54 PM
Oh Wayne, I am so sorry about Kitten. Know that we have you in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. ;)

Cinder & Smoke
10-05-2002, 06:58 PM
Oh Wayne ~ I'm so sorry for you...

But what a Wonderful Way to head off to the Rainbow Bridge ~
Cradled in the arms of Her loving Dad.

Rest in Peace, Dear Kitten.

/s/ Phred

jenluckenbach
10-05-2002, 07:05 PM
Wayne, it is like losing a friend. Poor little baby. My deepest sympathies. Your little kitty is pain free now and romping at the RB.
Now words can heal, just know we are thinking of you.

Miss Meow
10-05-2002, 07:12 PM
Wayne, I'm so sorry that there's more sadness in your house. Kitten was trying her hardest to stay with you. We are thinking of you.

tatsxxx11
10-05-2002, 07:16 PM
I'm so very sorry, Wayne:( I know that being held in your arms, feeling your love during her final moments, was of great comfort to her. Bless you dear, precious Kitten. Your suffering is over and now, romp and play, healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, until that day you and your Daddy are together once more. Love, Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

krazyaboutkatz
10-05-2002, 08:02 PM
Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear about Kitten's passing. :( At least now she'll be pain free and playing at RB. May she rest in peace. My thoughts are with you.

catchat
10-05-2002, 08:50 PM
oh God I am so sorry to hear about Kitten! at least you got to hold her, that must have been some comfort? It helped me when I lost Cookie, I saw her eyes go dark ...
now kitten is is out of pain, and is happy at rainbow bridge. I really do believe their souls do live on...

Logan
10-05-2002, 09:30 PM
I am so sorry, Wayne. You have had too much to deal with in recent weeks. Please know that you and Kitten are in my thoughts and prayers. You hang in there, and love the ones that are remaining. They need you.

Logan :(

sammi
10-05-2002, 09:49 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Kitten passed away. You showed her love right to the end - she is playing and running free at the rainbow bridge.

lizbud
10-05-2002, 09:53 PM
You have my deepest sympathies in the loss of Kitten.

She is painfree & happy now with all the other kitties
at Rainbow Bridge. Kitten knew love & tenderness from
you while she lived on this earth. Bless you Wayne.
R.I.P. Kitten.

AmberLee
10-05-2002, 10:18 PM
{{{Wayne, Kitten}}}

So sorry to hear of your loss. It really was beginning to look like she'd make it. Dying in her daddy's arms... going to the rainbow bridge, away from pain. There must be some comfort there in this painful situation. Holding you and your fur family in my thoughts and prayers.

lynnestankard
10-06-2002, 04:41 AM
Dear Wayne - I'm so sorry Kitten has finally succumbed and gone to R.B. As nearly everyone has said she went cradled in her Daddy's arms and with so much love - god bless her. I'm holding you in my thoughts {{{{Hugs}}}}. Bless you.

Lynne

Randi
10-06-2002, 06:20 AM
I'm so sorry Kitten had to leave you so soon, Wayne. She felt your love and she's free of pain now. :)

Rest in peace sweet Kitten!

Thanks for being such a good dad to your furbabies!

10-06-2002, 07:03 AM
Rest in peace , sweet Kitten !!
Have strenght Wayne , I know this must be very hard on you !!!

http://adwoff.com/ubb/graemlins/angel.gif

Pam
10-06-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
But what a Wonderful Way to head off to the Rainbow Bridge
/s/ Phred

From the arms of her earthly father to the arms of her heavenly father. ((((HUGS))))

sasvermont
10-06-2002, 07:58 AM
Dear Wayne,

I am glad you had the opportunity to hold the kitten in it's last moments. I should think the kitten felt such comfort having you with her.

I can't stop the tears right now so I can imagine how sad you must be too. You did all you could do for the little one and now she is gone, at peace.

You still have many more furry creatures to take care of and love. You did all you could do dear Wayne.

R.I.P. Kitten.

(((((((((((((((((Wayne)))))))))))))))))

moosmom
10-06-2002, 08:31 AM
Dear Wayne,

I'm so sorry to hear about Kitten. But at least she went to the RB knowing she was loved dearly. And...most importantly, she was not alone. Know that you and Kitten are in my thoughts and prayers.

wayne0214
10-06-2002, 10:19 AM
thanks for all of your thougts and concern. Kitten was not getting better even though she rallied there during the mid-week. Her nose leather had not turned pink, which showed the anemia was still there. I had resolved my self to accept the fact on Friday evening, the last night she slept with me, that I would lose her also. It was just a matter of time.

Otis is still battling some diarrhea. Although he sleeps much of the time, his nose leather is pink, and he is warm. So it is only a matter of time before he gets well.

For replacements of losing Kitten and Pepper, I have adopted 2 kittens both from the same litter and are about 8 weeks old. I saw an add in the vet's office offering to give them away. The original owner brought them over on Thursday morning. One is a little orange tabby and the other is a "tuxedo" but a tan and white combination. I have name them "Sammy" and "Danny" cat, respectively. They have brought some comfort from losing my Tortie and Kitten.

I might add here that my furkids is not the only losses I have endured this month. The others I have not mentioned, but God is faithful in that the losses have been to what I have, but (so far) not to me personally. In a way I feel a little like Job of the Bible 's account of his losses: "The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord".

.......wayne

gini
10-06-2002, 10:26 AM
Wayne, I am so very sorry to hear of your losses.

What a beautiful thought that all of our animals would have a loving "Daddy" there to help them cross to the Rainbow Bridge.

You have the most amazing attitude that I admire! Knowing that those who have passed to the Rainbow Bridge are now safe - you immediately go out and adopt two "earth kittens" who so badly need a good loving home.

We should all have a "Daddy" as kind and loving as you are!!

Gini and The Rascal

Rachel
10-06-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Pam

From the arms of her earthly father to the arms of her heavenly father.

My thoughts too. Wayne, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how heavy a burden losing a little loved one is. May Danny and Sammy help ease your pain. They sound just beautiful.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-06-2002, 01:29 PM
Wayne I'm so sorry about Kitten going to the Rainbow Bridge. I'm glad you were with her. She now is healthy and has lots of furry friends to play with and watch over her until you can do so once again.

Former User
10-06-2002, 01:40 PM
Wayne, I am so sorry, plase accept my deepest symphaties. This is so sad, good that you go to be with her in her last moments.

Nomilynn
10-06-2002, 08:50 PM
Wayne,

please accept my condolences for loosing Kitten and Pepper. I'm praying for you and your fur family, and also that the two new additions will bring you much joy!

Naomi

czicat
10-06-2002, 09:51 PM
we should all be so blessed as to die in the arms of someone we love....

i hope i am so comforted as i pass.

bless you, Wayne, for giving your little ones the greatest gift a human being can give.

NoahsMommy
10-06-2002, 10:46 PM
Wayne,

You are such a good kitty daddy, so in tune with what your sweeties need. You and your newly adopted furries will be in my prayers...as well as your resident furries. :)

Take care and know your loss is in the hearts of all of us.

weeze
10-08-2002, 07:59 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Kitten. I am sure she is having fun at the rainbow bridge with some of our beloved furbabies which we have lost. Hang in there Wayne...

wayne0214
10-08-2002, 08:17 AM
I feel it is necessary for me to offer a word of "t hanks" to all of you. I wish there was someone who lived close by on Pet Talk, so we could visit and attend cat shows. But since there isn't , the internet will do. Thank you again for all of your understanding and support.:)

........wayne

jenluckenbach
10-08-2002, 01:36 PM
Well Wayne, what are you doing all the way out there in Kansas???????????

Just wanted to cheer you up.

Little Mamma
10-15-2002, 05:15 PM
Wayne -

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please find solace knowing she passed away knowing and feeling her daddy's love and comfort. She is no longer suffering. She will always be alive in your memories and will always be special. My thoughts are with you....

:)

Little Mamma
10-15-2002, 05:51 PM
Wayne -

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please find solace knowing she passed away knowing and feeling her daddy's love and comfort. She is no longer suffering. She will always be alive in your memories and will always be special. My thoughts are with you....

:)