PDA

View Full Version : A little peek at my baby :)

M&M's Mommy
10-01-2009, 04:05 PM
I was so anxiously waiting for my 16wk ultrasound appointment last Tuesday, because that's when I can have a peek at our baby & know for sure that he/she is doing okay. The doctor was laughing out loud when the baby started waving his/her hand at us :), and said, "Look, he/she is a camera ham already!".

Words fail to describe how I felt at that moment.. it is as if he/she knew I was worry & tried to reassure me that he/she was fine :). Every unborn babies is a miracle in the making, don't you think?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ca_dao/16wksUltrasoundpics.jpg

Here's the close up of the tiny yet so perfectly formed hand!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ca_dao/Babyswavinghand.jpg

Taz_Zoee
10-01-2009, 04:12 PM
That is amazing! The little hand is so adorable! Good thing this baby is getting used to getting her/his picture taken. Because we will expect plenty of pictures once he/she arrives. :D

lvpets2002
10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
:eek: For real just look at that wittle one a waving.. That is just too Awesome.. Ok so are we having a Boy or Girl??

Pam
10-01-2009, 04:49 PM
What wonderful ultrasound pictures! This was a technology that was not available when I had my two children, but I have been privileged to see my two grandsons on ultrasound. What an amazing thing it is. So beautiful - so perfectly formed - little people fashioned by God! I love the wave! That is absolutely priceless! Congrats! :)

Karen
10-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey, Sprout! I'm waving right back! Be a good baby, okay, and keep on groing strong for mommy!

Laura's Babies
10-01-2009, 04:50 PM
OMG! How cute is THAT? That is the most adoreable untrasound picture I have ever seen! "HI MOM!"

I would cherish that for the rest of my life!

pomtzu
10-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Those are great pics. In some ultrasounds, you have to really look hard to see what's what, but these are so clear and defined, there's no question about what you're looking at.

Congratulations!

finn's mom
10-01-2009, 05:29 PM
So sweet! It's amazing that there is already so much development!

moosmom
10-01-2009, 06:59 PM
M&M's Mommy,

If you PM me your address, I'll send you a cool, hand decorated frame to put the sonogram picture in, compliments of "Framed Memories by Donna. ;)

Hey little one, stay warm in there. Can't wait to meet you!!

Genny
10-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Cute pic :) So...you don't know if it's a girl or boy yet? When will you know? I wa just wonderin how far along you've gotta be to find out... :confused:

Pembroke_Corgi
10-01-2009, 07:10 PM
How neat! Your baby is beautiful. :)

M&M's Mommy
10-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Cute pic :) So...you don't know if it's a girl or boy yet? When will you know? I wa just wonderin how far along you've gotta be to find out... :confused:

Thanks everyone for sharing this great joy with me :)

At 16wk, my doc said it's still a bit early to tell. He did check & told me there is a 60% chance it's a girl, and 40% chance it's a boy.. because he couldn't see his pee pee, but it could be that it's hidden? On my next appt at 20wk, we'll know for sure.

Since this is our first child, it really doesn't matter if ithe baby is a he or a she :), we just wanted to know in order to take advantages of the many great sales that will be going on 'til his/her birth... After Halloween, Thanksgiving sales, Christmas, New Year & Valentine Sales, etc.. LOL.

Genny
10-01-2009, 07:22 PM
oh....cool!! Congratulations by the way!! Do you have names picked out??

K9karen
10-01-2009, 09:17 PM
*Waves Back!* HiYa Baby PopCornBird!!!!!!! Nice to meet ya!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-02-2009, 03:06 AM
OOOOOOOOO what a cool picture!!! I agree with Laura, I would cherish that picture forever!!! Would be great to put on her/his birth-announcement-card!!

smokey the elder
10-02-2009, 07:51 AM
How neat is that! I love the little hand.

gini
10-02-2009, 03:41 PM
What a great picture! Your birth announcement could be this picture with the caption

"Hi, I'm here!"

M&M's Mommy
10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
What a great picture! Your birth announcement could be this picture with the caption

"Hi, I'm here!"

OOH.. I like this idea :))

It would be this pictures with that caption, then on the inside would be the picture of the newborn & his stats.

*LabLoverKEB*
10-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Oh my... is that not the coolest/cutest ultrasound pic you've ever seen?? It sure is for me!

moosmom
10-03-2009, 08:28 AM
I guess the answer to my question is no.:(

AdoreMyDogs
10-03-2009, 03:49 PM
What a beautiful child and amazing sonogram photo! Hi there little one, nice to 'meet' you :)