PDA

View Full Version : Roman Polanski...

RICHARD
09-30-2009, 05:29 PM
http://movies.msn.com/the-wrap/support-backlash-for-polanski/story/?GT1=28101

I seriously do not believe that any of the AHs want RP to be left alone.

Seriously, If it was THEIR kid they would be hollering from the hills about what a skunk this guy is...

P.S. I saw on the tube a talk show panel talking about Woody Allen and his desire to have RP releases.

I guess all child molestors have to stick together.

Daisy and Delilah
09-30-2009, 11:36 PM
The radio people on AM are tearing up this story.

I'm shocked at how many famous people are supposedly supporting Polanski.

I think it was Sean Hannity(I could be wrong)that read aloud the graphic description of what happened that day. Polanski drugged the girl and raped her, in spite of her telling him she wanted to go home.

How can anyone not see where this guy is a criminal and needs to face charges?:( The girl was 13 years old!!

blue
09-30-2009, 11:42 PM
Can we use the names on this petition to start another petition against supporters of pedophiles?

KYS
10-01-2009, 06:11 PM
I am no longer a Woody Allen fan after his stint with his daughter and now wife.
As for Mr. R. Polanski, I believe he has mental problems.
He committed a very serious crime. I heard on cable news the horrendous things he did to this 13 yr. old.
My heart goes out to the now grown
woman whom just wants to let this all die so it's not dredged up again.
But I do not see how it can.

K9karen
10-01-2009, 09:29 PM
ICK ICK & double ICK.

OK.. I deecided to edit my reply.

Without going into details....when I was 11 y.o.. (use your imagination...)

I've never forgiven or forgotten.

His victim may want to let it go, but she'll never forget. I also think she's putting on a brave face, as to not relive it in public. Trust me....some things in life are as vivid as yesterday. If I had a gun, I'd shoot my attacker's face off..47 years later.

Karen
10-01-2009, 09:45 PM
I have lot respect for several of these people. What he did was reprehensible - not just the act itself, but the decision to run away from the consequences. The law is the law, and no amount of fame or talent should make someone exempt. My heart goes out to his victim, but not to him.