PDA

View Full Version : don't they have real criminals to go after?

allmycats
09-29-2009, 10:52 PM
well you know someone had to have turned her in...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090929/ap_on_re_us/us_baby_sitter_backlash_mich

blue
09-29-2009, 11:17 PM
There is probably either a legal or illegal childcare operation on the same block.

allmycats
09-29-2009, 11:24 PM
probably true, most likely a legal one that doesn't like her watching the kids. if I were one of the parents I would never bring my kids to the legal one, IF I found out they called the state... come on, 1 hour a day? there is nothing wrong with that.

blue
09-29-2009, 11:27 PM
At least it looks like the law will be changed.

DJFyrewolf36
09-30-2009, 02:46 AM
This is insane. Would the state rather the kids be kidnapped right off the street corner as opposed to being someplace safe waiting for the bus?

Catherinedana
09-30-2009, 07:31 AM
Oh yeah, a great way to build community . . .rat out your neighbors who are living good, cooperative lives.

This really made me angry !!! :mad: There is so much isolation in the US today and people DON'T help each other out. . .now you know why.

Freedom
09-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Had that article in this morning's newspaper. There IS such a thing as too much government! :eek: Really a bit much.

Laura's Babies
09-30-2009, 09:59 AM
It is SO stupid! My daughter did the same thing as this woman because she was the only stay at home Mom in the neighborhood. So, would they rather the parents drop them off at school a hour or 2 early?

You DO have to wonder WHO made that complaint to the law.. and WHY? :rolleyes:

lvpets2002
09-30-2009, 10:03 AM
:eek: WoW how Stupid can Laws be.. Now you know if the kids sat on the curb for a hour waiting for the school bus & got kidnapped then it prob would have been the lady's fault too.. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, a great way to build community . . .rat out your neighbors who are living good, cooperative lives.

This really made me angry !!! :mad: There is so much isolation in the US today and people DON'T help each other out. . .now you know why.

allmycats
10-01-2009, 10:54 PM
If she was not being paid for it, then I don't see how they can say squat about it, this is STLL a free country? someone has the right to have their childrens friends at the house??