PDA

View Full Version : My Calico Queen Puddy

Medusa
09-29-2009, 02:52 PM
A year ago today you made your trip to the Bridge. I'm no longer sad but I sure do miss you, my girl. This candle is for you from Mom and the Fur Posse.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9264319

lvpets2002
09-29-2009, 02:57 PM
:love:Yes Puddy your always in your Meowmom's Heart & Soul.. I know your Playing Hard at the Bridge & doing good intros with the other babies.. RIP wittle Adorable Puddy..

pomtzu
09-29-2009, 03:14 PM
The Dear Miss Puddy - Queen and Ruler of the Fur Posse. Altho no longer there to preside over your Court, your presence will always be there in spirit, and you'll never be forgotten. :love:

catmandu
09-29-2009, 04:17 PM
I have heard that Queen Puddy has a tough job, to go around to the 24/7 Super Markets to make sure that theres food for both the Carnivore , Herbivore and Omnivore Angels in Our Awesome Angel Army!!!
:love::love::love:
Its as I say a tough job , but Queen Puddys doing an excellent job , and when Our Angels go into a Super Market , they know that there will be plenty to eat and lots of take out for thier All Night Picnics!!!
:love::love::love:
And I know Queen Puddy will vist you, and make sure that you are all right.
Our Love with Our Angels is Furrever and Ever.
Amen.
:love::love::love::love:

phesina
09-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Peony just told me about the great celebration all the Angels are having for Puddy on her safe-home-welcome anniversary today.. Peony was so touched at how Puddy was so wonderful and generous and delightful and welcoming to her when she arrived on Sunday!

Medusa
09-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Peony was so touched at how Puddy was so wonderful and generous and delightful and welcoming to her when she arrived on Sunday!

Puddy? MY Puddy? Aka "The Pudilator"? She was such an alpha female; she probably slapped everyone as they crossed the Bridge. But I'll bet she and Peony are good friends now. LOL

Medusa
09-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanx, friends. I fell asleep watching TV and woke up because I was dreaming of Puddy. And Pat, I do hope you know I was joking about Puddy slapping everyone. Not our dear Peony. :love:

Freedom
09-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Mary, I find it hard to believe that it's been a whole year. Some pets on here, work their way into my heart even though I've never met them. Your Puddy was such a gal.

I am sure Puddy has everyone doing just the right things at Rainbow Bridge; she's had a whole year to whip them all into shape! ;)

slick
09-30-2009, 12:27 AM
What????? It's been a year already???? :confused::eek: It seems like just last month.....

Peony just told me about the great celebration all the Angels are having for Puddy on her safe-home-welcome anniversary today.. Peony was so touched at how Puddy was so wonderful and generous and delightful and welcoming to her when she arrived on Sunday! :(:( LES!!!!

{{{hugs}}} Mary.
slick xoxo :love:

phesina
09-30-2009, 05:55 AM
Thanx, friends. I fell asleep watching TV and woke up because I was dreaming of Puddy. And Pat, I do hope you know I was joking about Puddy slapping everyone. Not our dear Peony. :love:

Of course! Peony and Puddy are great buddies now!

kb2yjx
09-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Mary, like several other posts, I cannot believe that a year has gone by since your Puddy went to the Bridge!!! I just hope the memories you have of Puddy still give your comfort, and a good laugh once in awhile....Sleep softly, Calico Queen Puddy...

katladyd
10-01-2009, 08:43 PM
I know how you feel. It has been a little over a year since our dear Tomas when to The Bridge. We still miss him terribly, but the intense sadness is gone and we now tell funny "Tomas" stories. Love between our furbabies and ourselves never dies.:love:

rg_girlca
10-04-2009, 12:04 PM
My goodness Mary, how time flies. It seems like just months ago that your precious Puddy passed on, not a whole year.

No matter how long our beloved pets have passed on, they will always be remembered with fond hearts.

Rest in Peace dear Puddy.
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Mary.

Anikaca77
10-09-2009, 12:56 PM
I remember Puddy more around this time of the year because sadly Puddy went before my dear sweet Anika (10/6/08). Someone else said about how time flies, it sure does.

My prays,
Melissa