PDA

View Full Version : More of Luna...

Kirsten
10-05-2002, 01:03 PM
It's working better and better with the new digi cam, so I can't resist to post some more photos of my girl.

This is one I especially like since she is sleeping so sweet and innocent: :)

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0002/luna/luna97.jpg

And this is one I took today when we visited my mom (of course my mother doesn't need to know that Luna was on the dining table for that pic! LOL):

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0002/luna/luna98.jpg

Kirsten

Former User
10-05-2002, 01:05 PM
Kirsten, great pics! What camera do you have? Seems to take good quality pics! Luna is such a darling, so sweet! Give her some headbumpies from Casper and Kitty.

neko1
10-05-2002, 01:46 PM
Wow what excellent pics!!! I just bought a digital camera today-hope mine takes good pics like yours does!!!

Kirsten
10-05-2002, 03:22 PM
Thanks! :)

Niina, I got myself a Canon Powershot A200. It has no optic zoom, but meanwhile I learned that you can use it from a close distance and the photos are still sharp. My first results weren't that great, but meanwhile it's getting better - and Luna doesn't mind the camera anymore. First, she hated it! LOL And btw, give them some headbumpies back from Luna, okay?

Neko, what kind of camera did you get? Digi cams are really cool, even though I had to get used to it first. But from one day to another, it suddenly worked and I could make dozens of Luna photos each day now! LOL I'm afraid I have to get more webspace soon if it's going on like this! :)

Kirsten

lynnestankard
10-05-2002, 04:51 PM
Gorgeous pics of beautiful Luna, Kirsten - she's a complete cutie-pie. Please pass on nose kissies from me xxxxxx

Lynne

Cataholic
10-05-2002, 06:50 PM
Very nice pics. I love it when they sleep, so innocent. Not only is Luna on the table, but it looks like she might like to munch on the flower arrangement:rolleyes:

Kirsten
10-06-2002, 03:18 AM
Thanks, Lynne, I'll pass that on! :)

Cataholic, I agree, I also love that innocent look on their faces when they sleep, makes you want to protect them from everything bad in the world!
And you're right, she tried munching the flowers only seconds after the shot (but I didn't let her). LOL

Kirsten

toughCookie
10-06-2002, 03:56 AM
those are beautiful pics of Luna, the first one is soooo sweet!
shes so cute:) keep posting pics!

Kirsten
10-06-2002, 11:37 AM
Yes, I could cuddle her all the time when she is looking like in the first pic! :)

Kirsten

NoahsMommy
10-07-2002, 12:31 AM
Luna is so beautiful!! :) Great pictures!

C.C.'s Mom
10-07-2002, 12:59 AM
Luna looks so sweet and adorable. I love the first picture. Aren't sleeping cats just the best? I can watch them for hours and hours.

Edwina's Secretary
10-07-2002, 10:32 AM
Wow...Luna is one very photogenic cat. I adore the table shot! (You mean cats don't belong on the table? Last night we were eating...husband, niece, and me. Edwina jumped on the table....I had to laugh...we all moved our plates to give her more room.)

Your camera skill is part of it but she is one gorgeous cat!

C.C.'s Mom
10-07-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
(You mean cats don't belong on the table? Last night we were eating...husband, niece, and me. Edwina jumped on the table....I had to laugh...we all moved our plates to give her more room.)

Sounds like our table manners, hehe!
We always put 2 small plates for the cats on the table when we have breakfast in the weekend. That way the cats can enjoy their cheese or bread, without the dog stealing it from them.

Kirsten
10-08-2002, 10:37 AM
Same here! I don't mind Luna being on my table, she's sitting there every day, watching birds. Well, my mother's table might be a different story, but she doesn't need to know about that pic... ;)

Luna says "thanks" for all the nice compliments, and one of them was even in German - wow! :D

Kirsten

yumyum6970
10-08-2002, 12:46 PM
She is so cute and has grown!

lovemymaltese
10-08-2002, 01:22 PM
Luna is so cute sleeping. Isn't sleep just the most peaceful situation you can catch on camera? Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. :)