PDA

View Full Version : They must be joking....

Queen of Poop
09-28-2009, 07:36 AM
I just took a look at our weather forecast. I am horrified to say that they are predicting a 60% chance of SNOW on Saturday and Sunday. It's cold and windy this morning with a temp of 3 which feels like -2oC. We saw temps in the 30's last week. This does NOT make me smile!

happylabs
09-28-2009, 07:41 AM
Yuck. Snow is bad...snow is a 4-letter word in my book. I am hoping for a mild winter here in Pennsylvania...please...pretty please... :D

Shelteez2
09-28-2009, 07:53 AM
It'll be October though. You had to be expecting it. I mean September's hot temps couldn't last forever. ;)

happylabs
09-28-2009, 08:28 AM
It'll be October though. You had to be expecting it. I mean September's hot temps couldn't last forever. ;)

But why? I want them to last longer. :cool:

aTailOf2Kitties
09-28-2009, 08:34 AM
feel free to send that snow my way if you don't want it. We got a couple good snows earlier this year but it's pretty rare in general.

BitsyNaceyDog
09-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Too bad I can't send you some of our warmth in exchange for some of your cold. The daily high is still in the 90's here and I'm not too happy about that.

chocolatepuppy
09-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Send me the *snow* !:cool:

Pembroke_Corgi
09-28-2009, 09:14 AM
We already got some snow- though it didn't stick because it was too warm (though the foothills just west of here got 10"). Last week was cold- usually we get some cold/snow in the early fall but it always warms up right away. We can have 6" of snow and have it melt by noon...hopefully your snow melts quickly too!

Catty1
09-28-2009, 09:17 AM
s-s-s-SNOW????? :eek:

Haven't been to the Environment Canada website yet...heading there now!

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/ab-52_metric_e.html

"rain showers or flurries" "rain showers mixed with flurries"

Same for Cochrane...

Just ducky!!!

Laura's Babies
09-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Keep your snow up there... and the cold weather! I don't like cold, that is why I live in the south! Brrrrr!

Daisy and Delilah
09-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Too bad I can't send you some of our warmth in exchange for some of your cold. The daily high is still in the 90's here and I'm not too happy about that.

I couldn't agree more!! We have been sweltering here for so long, I would give anything for some cool temps.

jennielynn1970
09-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Yuck. Snow is bad...snow is a 4-letter word in my book. I am hoping for a mild winter here in Pennsylvania...please...pretty please... :D

I'm hoping for a heavy winter here... hope you're not from eastern PA, lol. I'll hope for you to get a mild winter, if you hope for me to get a heavy winter, lol.

I guess it's the teacher in me, I love snow, snow days and 2 hr. delays!!!

Andie
09-29-2009, 12:03 AM
feel free to send that snow my way if you don't want it. We got a couple good snows earlier this year but it's pretty rare in general.

I'm with ya! As long as we don't get another ice storm this year, I'll take all the winter weather thrown at us. Love the cold! It's cuddle season again.

Queen of Poop
09-29-2009, 08:36 AM
Just checked the forecast again. Now it's just rain on Saturday and only a 30% chance of rain and/or snow on Sunday. That's a much better plan.

pomtzu
09-29-2009, 08:48 AM
Let it snow - just so long as I don't have anywhere to go. I love the snow and I'm hoping for at least a couple of good ones this year. To me - that means 12" or more!

I'm about ready to put away the summery clothes and break out the sweats - it has gotten chilly here already. I probably should wait another week or so since we could still see some pretty warm weather. It was in the 50's when I got up this a.m. - might see the upper 60's at best today.