PDA

View Full Version : RIP Sweet Doggie

Lobodeb
09-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Hello again PT.

Yet again, I'm sorry to bring you more bad news, but I know the power of PT prayers and this poor doggie needs it.

Last night, I witnessed something horrible. I was laying in bed and I heard a woman screaming frantically. I go outside to see what was happening and I see a swarm of police cars coming to the house. I hear a dog barking as well. The cops dash out of the cars and surround the lady and the dog. I hear them screaming at her to let the dog go, she does, then they shot the dog 3 times! I think it was a pit bull.

I am still not sure what happened and why they killed that poor dog. Aparently, the reason the cops were called was because an 18 year old guy had just killed his 22 year old brother. That poor dog was porbably just trying to protect his owner!

Anyway, Godspeed to the bridge doggie. I hope you didnt suffer. And rest in peace, Alex (I believe that was the victim's name). I hope you didnt suffer either. You and your family are in my prayers.

(PS Karen, please feel free to move this to the dog house)

Karen
09-27-2009, 05:08 PM
How sad! The poor dog was probably scared and upset, as any of us would have been.

Catty1
09-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Why did they have to shoot the DOG???

Poor poor puppy - and that poor woman!

Prayers for her that she has support and can heal from this.

Freedom
09-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh my! How horrible for everyone and for you as well.

Hugs to you.

RIP Sweet doggie. RIP Alex.