PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Rachel !!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Good morning to you, Rachel!! You are our neighbor. Well, not too far away. Your story is incredible. A huge thanks to your family for saving you. That was a very compassionate move. To save you and your whole family from who knows what? You might have been taken to the Seminole County shelter which would have been safe but it turned out so much better. We know another little girl that is a Min Pin. She is one high energy girl. We're so sorry to hear that you broke your leg, sweetheart. You are so cute in your bandage and collar. We're really hoping it heals soon so you can get back to running around the way you want to. You are an adorable little peanut. Congrats on your big day as our most deserving DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to deliver kisses to you from us and some for all the fursibs too. We wish you all happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
09-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Rachel!!!:love: Oh, what a sweet little cutie pie you are!:D That stylin' Elizabethan collar of yours may be worn out of necessity, but I must say you sure do look adorable! hehe I was so touched by your incredible, heart warming story, sweetheart! Thank God for your wonderful family, for rescuing you AND your Mom Sarah and fursibs Samson and Jacob!:eek: We only wish more deserving doggies like you and yours could find their way to their forever homes; that there were more families as caring as yours! But blessedly you and your fur family did, and what a happy life it is, for you and all of your furry compatriots!:cool: I'm so sorry to hear you broke your leg, Rachel! That was a nasty break! But in true Min Pin style, you're not letting it stop you from enjoying every minute of your wonderful life. Now just take it easy as you recuperate, and hopefully there are no more scary accidents in your future!;) Congratulations on much deserved, extra special Sunday honors, adorable Rachel! I hope you and furmom Sarah...sibs Jacob, Samson and Bruiser all enjoy a very happy, fun filled (but safe) Dog of the Day celebration!:D Tons of hugs and kisses to you and the entire furry crew!:love::love::love:

wolfensteinsmom
09-27-2009, 12:24 PM
:(Good rainy morning to you, Precious Rachel! :) How absolutely adorable you are. :cool: I want to tell you how very special your human Mom is. Not one in 100,000 people would have taken even one of your little family in the circumstance where she took you. I can't imagine what the odds are that any other human in on the planet would take all of you!:love: I am so very happy that you have a home where you are not only loved beyond need, but you got to stay with your whole family. How very special that is. :cool: Please give your human Mom kisses from me and Ella, and a grateful look from MY human Mom. :love: Congrats on being named Dog of the Day, and give a few nose kisses to your furry family from us, too. Have a great afternoon,and BE CAREFUL!!!:D

Momo
09-27-2009, 01:44 PM
You are absolutely adorable! I'm sooo glad that you, your sibs, and your mom were able to find a loving home together! :love:

lizbud
09-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Hello Rachel,

You are pretty girl sweet Rachel. I hope you heal well and get back
to playing real soon. I read in your Bio about the rocky start you had
at first, but I am so grateful that a loving human decided to step in and
rescue all of your family. Big congrats on being chosen today as our very
deserving DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending out hugs & tiny kisses sweetie.

susanswatlin518
09-27-2009, 04:59 PM
HELLO THERE! YOU ARE SO CUTE-IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SMILING.:love::love:KUDOS TO YOUR HUMAN FOR RESCUING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT DAY! I AM A CAT LADY-WHO ALSO DIGS A CUTE CANINE FACE! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518:love::love::)