PDA

View Full Version : Morning Tree

dukedogsmom
09-27-2009, 03:08 AM
I stopped by a yard sale on the way home from work yesterday morning. I had to drive down a lane to get there. There was a pasture beside the house with lots of pretty trees. I could kick myself because my camera batteries were dead. I had to capture it with my phone. Came out so good but I'm afraid I can't enlarge it enough to get a decent print. I'm going to stop by the place Monday and ask them if I can come back and get some with my camera. I'll even offer them a free big print for the favor. I've got to try and get this with my camera.
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=43892&stc=1&d=1254038851

Lillycat
09-27-2009, 05:33 AM
That is one fantastic picture.....hope you are able to go back and take some more.....

Laura's Babies
09-27-2009, 07:25 AM
All you will have to do it show them this picture and explain you want a better (?) one.. This one is AWESOME. If you get a better one, I want to see it! The sun coming up behind it, the shadows, the whole composition of the picture you have here is breath taking.

cloverfdx
09-27-2009, 07:52 AM
That is lovely Val, hopefully you can get back there with your camera and get another shot :).