PDA

View Full Version : Miss Boo

Laura's Babies
09-25-2009, 05:56 PM
I alternate between calling her Miss Boo and Lady Boo. Here she is the other day when I picked up Amy's pad on the floor and threw it in Amy's chair so I could run the iRobot. She claimed it immediately and didn't move for hours..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0803.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0804.jpg

Being 14 years old now, I think her age is catching up with her. I noticed several months ago, she don't get on the top bunk of the kitty bunk beds anymore.. She stays on the second level now. I also noticed she prefers me to pick her up now to put her in my lap rather than jump in my lap like she use to. She comes up and taps me to let me know she wants in my lap, I pat my leg and tell her to come one and she turns her back to me and stands, signaling me to pick her up.

Another breakthrough happened with her this time when I first got home. She ALWAYS gets brushed first, for days she gets brushed. Then it is Giz's turn, then Amy's. So, I had Amy on her pad on the floor and I am working her over with the shedding tool. I had been deeply involved with it when I felt a "tap" on my arm... There was Boo. I spoke to her and kept working on Amy, then felt the "tap" again. I told her she had her turn and now was Amy's turn and went back to work. "Tap! Tap!" again.. I told her "OK, I get it, are you going to let me use this on YOU?".. Well folks, she DID! She has always hated the shedding tool but that day I was allowed to use it on her and even though I had brushed her for days, I still got tons of fur off of her. There is a big difference in how she looks from unbrushed to brushed, I tell her she has had a complete makeover and is so pretty afterwards. Between her and Amy, I had to run the iRobot and that was the reason for the pad in the chair in the pictures.

momcat
09-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Miss Lady Boo, you are one beautiful kitty girl! And you like the shedding blade now, that's great! Those things are so good getting all that icky hair and making you look gorgeous. It sounds like you're very happy to have Meowmie back home with you. Please come and see us again soon? Sending you tons of scritchies and lovies :love: :love: :love: :love:

kitten645
09-25-2009, 09:33 PM
It is an amazing miracle to me what Miss Boo has acomplished :love:Who would have thought the "wild child" would turn into a princess? Many scritches and loves to all your crew. A special kiss on the ear to Miss Boo!:love:
Claudia

catmandu
09-26-2009, 09:38 AM
:love:Its is amazing what LOVE :love: will do when you have a Cat whos afraid of you at first.
Handsome John Hancock, Pounciege the Pretty, Almond Rocca Baton , Precious La Purrfecta , and Miquelito the Little Orange Lion were all nervous of me at first, but I saw that they got on well, which was the main thing!!!
:love::love:
And eventually when the Cats see that you Love them, they will LOVe you back:love:
You have done a Great Job with Your Owesome Orangette!!!:love::love:

cassiesmom
09-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Miss Lady Boo, you are very BOOtiful indeed! And how smart you are to communicate your exact wants and needs so well with your meowmie. Sending you even more scritchies and lovies, and some for Samantha, Giz and Amy too!