PDA

View Full Version : The Divine Ms. M is coming home...

moosmom
09-24-2009, 05:38 PM
The vet's office just called to say that Mollie Rose's ashes have arrived. I'm going to get them tomorrow and will probably be a blubbering mess again. Seeing my precious angel in an urn is something I'm not prepared for.

I'll take a picture of it so you can see how beautiful it will be.

catmandu
09-25-2009, 07:38 AM
That will be afine tribute to your Beloved Molly Rose who will appreciate being back home with her Meeowmie!:love:
And this way Molly Rose can invite All of her New Animal Angel Friends over for Meals , and show them Her Home where she has so much Joy , Love and Happiness!!!:love:

kb2yjx
09-25-2009, 07:39 AM
I know what you are saying. But I try to think that I am bringing my cat HOME again...yes, not in the same form, but HOME....I will say a prayer for you and sending HUGS....Sandra

Catty1
09-25-2009, 10:51 AM
{{{{{hugs}}}}}:love:

katladyd
09-25-2009, 01:22 PM
My boyfriend had our beloved cat, Tomas, cremated when he left us. His ashes are in a little pine box (no, it doesn't look like a coffin!) that sits on the mantle of the fireplace. If we cried when we brought him home, they were tears of joy because our precious boy was coming home, where he belonged. He was 21-years-old when he passed, so he had a long, happy, life. We still miss him, though.:love: You will find great comfort having Mollie Rose close to you once again.

phesina
09-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Welcome home to precious Mollie Rose!

..there to keep you company until she finally welcomes YOU home, One Fine Day.

moosmom
09-26-2009, 08:04 AM
I got some real strange stares from other drivers as I brought Mollie Rose home. I was clutching the gold urn, sobbing my eyes out. But she's home now. It's very hard to look at the urn and realize that what's inside was once my beautiful heart kitty.

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/DCP_3451.jpg?t=1253970187

Laura's Babies
09-28-2009, 12:38 PM
You can pick her up and hug her anytime you want to and still talk to her. I would find that so comforting. She will always be there watching over you too.

Randi
09-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Oh Donna, I'm so very sorry about Molly Rose. :( How she looked like Fister's mom.

Athough in a different form, she's home with you now. I hope the memories will be a comfort for you and esae your pain.

Rest in peace sweet Molly Rose, you were SO loved and will never leave your mommy's heart. :love:

(((hugs)))

Anikaca77
09-28-2009, 02:52 PM
I remember going and picking up Anika's ashes. It was so hard. I don't think I realized just how hard that part was going to be until I did it and I was crying the whole way home. I had no idea that her box would weigh so much.

I have her box sitting on our bookshelf with her picture frame over it.

Good luck,
Melissa

moosmom
09-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Melissa,

I did the exact same thing. Next to her are Casey's ashes along with a picture of him at 5 weeks old.

lvpets2002
09-28-2009, 03:45 PM
:love: I know it so hard Donna but as we say you can still hugg her & talk to her everyday.. Welcome Home Mollie Rose.. I had my very first Feral Bottle Feed Kitten that died at 12 wks old Creamated & put her ashess in a small cedar box with her name on the top on a gold plate..

slick
09-30-2009, 12:33 AM
I don't come to the Memorial section very often. I find it too hard.....:(

Donna, I'm very sorry for your loss but the Divine Mz M is home with you now. She has not left you....her spirit is with you every night.....purring in your ear as you sleep just to let you know she's alright. Besides, my RB Speckles told me that Mollie has made some new friends at the Bridge and that she's running around like a kitten.

It's hard Donna....I'm going to have to face this someday soon with Max.

{{{hugs}}}

moosmom
10-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Mollie Rose's ashes arrived in East Dorset, VT today and will be scattered in the garden and the barn where she was born.

I still have her urn with some of her ashes with me, which is a huge comfort to me.

I love and miss you terribly, sweet old lady. RIP, Rosie girl.:(

No response necessary. Just wanted PTers to know.