PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Lucky

yarlenna
09-24-2009, 02:14 AM
Hello, Lucky! You are both beautiful and talented:love: I almost feel sorry for the mice! OK, I said ALMOST. Purrs to you and your human.

Barbiecat1
09-24-2009, 05:50 AM
What a cutie you are. Be careful outside; many bad things can happen to a pretty cat out there! Have you considered staying inside to be safe? Enjoy your special day today.

catmandu
09-24-2009, 07:08 AM
:love::love::love:
You are such a Sweet Cat Lucky, and you are doing what has always come naturally to Cats , and especially Lady Cats , and that is being a Huntress!
Its sad in a way that you are that good but Nature made our Cats the perfect killing machines that they are for a reason, and that is to keep a natural balance n things.
:cool::cool:
You are such a great blend of colors Lucky, and are I bet a very palyful Cat who gives hours of entertainment to Her Family!
:D:D
The Lucky Found Cats, a few of them who are hunters, send a BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO OUR HUNTRESS AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY LUCKY LUCKY!!!
:love::love::love:

smokey the elder
09-24-2009, 07:10 AM
What a stunning beauty you are, with your orange facie! Be careful out there, as they used to say on Hill Street Blues.

Pinot's Mom
09-24-2009, 07:10 AM
Lucky, you have beautiful coloring! It sounds like you have a happy life there with your human, honey, but...about the mice...we appreciate the gesture, but don't really need the presents THAT often! Thanks, though!

You have a very special COTD celebration, Lucky, and a wonderful day! :D

cool4catz2
09-24-2009, 08:36 AM
A very Lucky lady for our COTD! I know you will be getting a lot of praise today even if you don't bring home a "present". My cousins cat, Socks, brings me "presents":eek: mice, and chipmunks so far...so I praise her everytime. Even though its nasty. Cats are hunters. You have some pretty colors in that fur! Kisses and head bumps from me:love: Happy COTD!

tatsxxx11
09-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi there Lucky! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl!:love: Your photos are simply lovely!!! I especially love that shot of you framed by those pretty petunias!:) So, you're one of those "gift givers?":D I have one of those hunters/meecers, and just about every day I can count on a little present being deposited on my doorstep!:eek: lol But we kitty lovers all know you're just showing us how much you love us!:D And there's no doubting how much you love your Mommy, and how much she loves you in return!:) What a heavenly match! Thanks to your proud Mom for sharing you and your sweet story with us, Lucky! I hope for you a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Lucky, our very special and most deserving honoree!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Lucky what a beauty you are!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today! It sounds like you are one happy girl. How kind of you to want to, um, share your hunting skills with your humans. ;) I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Momo
09-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Lucky - you are one cute spunky kitty! Your owners re lucky to have you! :)

Randi
09-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Lucky! You are a beautiful girl and - and a skilled hunter too, I see. :)

I hope you are spoiled today with extra treats and cuddles. Have fun, sweetie! :love:

cassiesmom
09-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Lovely Lucky, you are a very gorgeous girl! I like the picture of you enjoying the garden. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

allmycats
09-24-2009, 10:17 PM
such a pretty kitty!:love::)

susanswatlin518
09-26-2009, 01:46 PM
HELLO OVER THERE IN GERMANY! I AM A CAT LADY LIVING IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA WHO IS PARTIALLY GERMAN ALSO! I THINK THESE PICTURES OF LUCKY ARE FABULOUS AND VERY PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING-WITH THE STONES, FLOWER AND BACKGROUND. SOOO BEAUTIFUL! LUCKY-I LOVE THE UNIQUE MARKINGS ON YOUR SWEET FACE.:love::love::love::love::love:THIS CAT HAS TRUE STAR QUALITY! BEST WISHES ACROSS THE SEAS! SUSANSWATLIN518:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: