http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/bizarre&id=7027337

Poor sweetie. :( Thank God she is fine.

moosmom
09-23-2009, 06:08 PM
:mad::mad::mad:

God how I hate people!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

katladyd
09-23-2009, 09:56 PM
I don't understand how people can do things like this, I just don't understand at all......:confused:

catmandu
09-24-2009, 06:48 AM
I any be wrong but I think that our civilization at least in the Western World is slowly deteriorating.
People are ruder, meaner and less literate than before.
When the all mighty dollar takes the place of Our All Mighty Lord God above, then evil things are bound to happen, and you cant even say the name of Our Lord in schools without being arrested!!
Without some sort of moral compass were are truly lost.
:(:(:(

kb2yjx
09-24-2009, 07:55 AM
JUST HORRIBLE!!! Glad kitty is doing well....

sasvermont
09-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Gosh, some folks need some serious mental health treatment. It amazes me - the depths people will sink to being cruel to animals and children. I am glad I don't know anyone like this.

The cats seems fine, thank goodness.

Pam
09-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Gary I have to agree with you. Society is changing in lots of ways. If this horrific act was committed by kids then someone at home is very sick to raise the kids that did this. I just cannot fathom being unkind to any animal. :( They are often the best friends that us people have!! Values are changing for sure. Life is not valued any more. :(

catmandu
09-24-2009, 09:34 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101691.jpg
I have seen the young people play these video games where killing is the main goal of the game.
Theres one where the object is to lure police officers into an ambush!!!
Sometimes I see more love between My Ctas who are not trying to get more and more things.
They are happy with what they have!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
09-24-2009, 11:03 AM
:( Yes so Sad Tragic & Horrible.. There is a Thread started as well on this Baby Named Sticky.. I hope they catch the horrible people & wrap them up as well in lots of tape & dump them..

I as well am so glad the baby is doing good..

pomtzu
09-24-2009, 04:09 PM
That poor little cat! Thankfully, he looks just fine now.
The PA SPCA has doubled the reward to catch whoever did this - it's now up to $2000.
I hope they find whoever did this. Too bad we couldn't turn some PTers loose on him/her! Hey Pam - I'm up for it if you are - we live close enough.
Boy - wouldn't I love to have a go at the sick s.o.b! :mad:

Pam
09-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Apparently the person who did this has turned himself in. He is 19 years old and faces a possible 2 year sentence if convicted. Story here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/video?id=7036092

PS.... She has been named Sticky! :) Poor widdle thing but now she is gonna be OK. Lots of people want to adopt her. :)

momcat
09-28-2009, 05:04 PM
A story from today's Philadelphia Enquirer is on the thread "Please Pray for Sticky"

katladyd
09-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Gary, sadly, you are correct about the meanness and ruthlessness permeating our society. That is why I love animals, they are much closer to God than most humans.:love: