PDA

View Full Version : I hate guys...seriously.

Alysser
09-21-2009, 08:12 PM
My boyfriend broke up with me last Thursday. I had kind of lost respect for him in the last week of our relationship after he told me he has considered cheating on his last GF. :eek: That should have been a red flag right there, I was just too stupid to realize it. He told me "it wasn't working out". He texted me asking the question, "what would you do if we broke up? not that I'm going to or anything", I said it depends on the circumstances. and then he proceeds to break up with me after saying he wasn't. He said we never see each other. Meanwhile we saw each other on Saturday and he had told me the night before that when he got his liscence in 2 weeks we'd see each other way more. :( I can't say I wasn't upset, but we had only been going out for a month.

Then today he posts a survey and making obsessive comments about another girl. Some girl posted "he has the hots for a girl". It's been 5 days since we broke up. I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T SEE RIGHT THROUGH THIS PLAYER! I myself was a rebound girl. We started dating a weekafter he and his previous GF broke up. I should've known something was up. I feel so dumb and taken advantage of. :mad: This makes me think he cheated on me because he goes to a different school, he would not have broken up with me if he had not seen this other girl. I can't believe what a jerk he is! :mad::mad::mad:

I don't even know why I am ranting, this is just so insignificant, I'm just so mad that he walked all over me like that. He told me I meant so much to him and that he loved me. I feel like a fool right now, at least it's over. I just feel bad for all the other people he's gonna take advantage of. I had a gut feeling something about him was off when we started dating, but I was so blinded by his charm. He seemed so nice, but I was so hesitant. Next time, I guess I'll know =(

I am beginning to think the only guy I'll ever like is a dog. :p

Husky_mom
09-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Iīm really sorry.. but it SURELY was for the best... think of it this way... you finally got rid of him...just not worth it..

I some long time ago had a boyfriend that I wanted to break up with for so long but just didnīt come up with the right time.. until he broke with me.. and let me tell you it was such a relief... seriously...

youīll hate guys for now.. or maybe for a longer while :rolleyes: but take this as experience for the future... this will make you more aware of red flags... it can be hard sometimes as when we are with someone we ARE with someone not fluttering around.. boys are just soooo different.. but eventually some get the idea...lol

donīt let this get to you and move on.. better things are awaiting for you ahead ;)

Karen
09-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Sweetie, it's not ALL guys, I promise. And some of them eventually grow out of this bad behavior as well, just put this one behind ya, okay?

Taz_Zoee
09-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Alyssa, just think of this as a learning experience. You will learn to see these signs with guys in the future. Beware: Some guys can be very sneaky jerks.

It is depressing right now, but you will move on. And a doggie would be a nice distraction. :p ;)

CountryWolf07
09-21-2009, 09:51 PM
I can understand your frustration - Believe me, you're better off than him... you will find someone SO amazing that you won't believe it, and you'll realize you're lucky and you can't remember how it ever worked out and you feel lucky and blessed. :)

kitten645
09-21-2009, 10:35 PM
You will eventually learn to trust your female gut and steer clear of the jerks. Just be glad you didn't waste MORE time on the useless piece and that Karma will take care of him. No looking back and regrets..just keep on keeping on! :love:
Claudia

blue
09-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Yep we can bring the suck. I know I did when I was a teen and into my 20s.

Most of us grow out of that type of selfishness, at least us fugly ones do.

pomtzu
09-22-2009, 07:05 AM
You're too young to be in a serious relationship - and so is he if he doesn't even have his license. I hardly think he knows what love is at his age. Remember - most guys will tell a girl most anything they want to hear, and there's usually a motive behind it. :eek:

Enjoy yourself- play the field and have fun - don't tie yourself down to just one guy. You've got your whole life ahead of you, so experience being free now. You have the opportunity to meet so many nice guys, not jerks, and in no time you'll recognize the difference between the two. You can't possibly do that if you're in a relationship with just one.

Have you tried dating with a group of kids that are just friends and no serious one on ones? You'd probably find that it's a lot more fun for now. My granddaughter is a senior in h.s. - has not one boyfriend - but a lot of boys (and girls) that she is friends with. They all go out together and have a great time without getting serious. They are enjoying time with each other and have the opportunity to get to know different types of personalities, and form opinions of what they would look for in a long term one on one relationship. I know not many kids are willing to do that, but it works for all of them. Maybe it would work for you.

So remember (and not meaning to sound corny here), but you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince. ;)

Good luck - and play it cool...............:cool:

ETA:

BTW - no need for you to feel foolish. We've all been down the same road. :o It's just a matter of live and learn. ;)

beeniesmom
09-22-2009, 09:50 AM
Hey! Be friends first!

The best relationship I had and still have is with my husband.
We were best friends for a long time before we realized that we loved eachother more than friends do.

Anyway... you probably won't wanna hear this but just have fun for now: Don't get into important relationships yet. You gotta just have a good time.

Also, the right one will pop up when you least expect it. You'll be stinky from gym or just having a bad hair day and you'll meet him.... :)

beeniesmom
09-22-2009, 09:51 AM
enjoy yourself- play the field and have fun - don't tie yourself down to just one guy. You've got your whole life ahead of you, so experience being free now. You have the opportunity to meet so many nice guys, not jerks, and in no time you'll recognize the difference between the two. You can't possibly do that if you're in a relationship with just one.

so true!

moosmom
09-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Alysser,

Don't feel bad, girl. I've come to the conclusion that most guys are pigs. That's why I'm glad I'm single.

Asiel
09-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Too young to be taking this stuff seriously. Both of you needed time to grow up. Your boyfriend isn't ready for a serious relationship and neither are you. It's a big world out there, give yourself time to meet the right guy for you, and believe me the right guy will come along.
For now, just make friends and have fun, never mind trying for the perfect relationship at your age. In a few years you'll look back on this and know it wasn't the real thing for either of you.
Time to enjoy life and explore different roads for now.

caseysmom
09-22-2009, 03:42 PM
I don't remember saying you could have a boyfriend :) seriously there is nobody good enough for my daughter so just put the boys on hold..okay?

Alysser
09-22-2009, 04:29 PM
I don't remember saying you could have a boyfriend :) seriously there is nobody good enough for my daughter so just put the boys on hold..okay?

LOL :D I'm sorry mom, I forgot D: Well lo-and-behold, this a-hole has a new GF now. It sucks to be her. I was told I should warn her off, but honestly, I think it's better that she learns from experience, because like me, when you're mesmerized by a guy you don't listen to your friends. :p I'm done with this jerk, I really am.

Thanks guys for the support. I know not all guys suck, I have alot of guy friends. I've had crushes on a few of them, but it was never long and I don't really want to date any of them. They are really good friends of mine though. I am not a believer in teenagers not knowing what love is, that's not true, only IMO, but I guess he wasn't mine. :D Karma is my best friend. Thanks so much for the support guys. I am so done with dating for awhile. 2 failures at relationships is enough for one year, thank you very much. ;)

k9krazee
09-22-2009, 04:35 PM
I just wanted to reitterate what a few others have said - don't tie yourself to one guy yet, go out on dates with different kinds of guys, hang out, be friends with them. I never had that in high school and only a little bit in college. It's something that I wish I would have experienced more before jumping into a serious relationship. Not that I'd change the life/future I've chosen now, but just something to think about. And they're right - the right person for you will come around when you least expect it. Plus, once you leave high school you'll rarely see these people again! Don't waste your time on the drama.

*LabLoverKEB*
09-22-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm sorry this had to happen to you, Alyssa...:( You DON'T deserve it at all.

Just remember, not all guys are animals! lol We love ya!