PDA

View Full Version : Aussie looking for a home

lute
09-21-2009, 01:48 PM
This puppy is from a litter we had earlier this year. This is the litter where the mother ate half of them and the last three had to be fostered by another Aussie mom. His name is Victor. He was born on Valentines day. He is a blue merle male. He's uniquely marked. That's why I liked him so much. His sire in a black tri AKC Champion. His mother is a red merle. I don't have any pics right now, but I can get some soon. Victor is looking for an agility, obedience, rally, herding, etc home. He needs a job. He's just not cut out for the show ring.

animal_rescue
09-22-2009, 12:25 AM
Awww I would love nothing more than to have a working aussie. It's one of my dreams so far but I highly doubt my mom would allow me to have another dog in the house.

k9krazee
09-22-2009, 07:38 AM
I hope he finds a good home soon. I would take him in a heartbeat if I could but, unfortunately, I won't be in the market for an Aussie for a couple more years.

lute
09-25-2009, 04:39 PM
k9krazee, when you are in the market for an Aussie hit me up! I'd be more than happy to help you find a great puppy! We usually have 1-2 litters a year.

Reachoutrescue
09-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Lex, how old is the pup? Do you need help placing him?

lute
10-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Victor was born on Valentines Day. He does need a home soon if you know of anyone,Tracy. Preferably a home where he can do agility or herding or something. I was going to show him, but he just didn't turn out. He'd make someone a great pet though!

Victor doesn't live with me. He lives at his breeder's house. I was living there, but got a job where my mom lives and moved back in with her.

Reachoutrescue
10-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Can you email me some pictures and info? I will post him as a courtesy post for you. :)